Bishop T.D. Jakes-God Has Moved On-Live Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 26, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Bishop T.D. Jakes-God Has Moved On-Live Sermon-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 311.75 MB)
 Bishop TD Jakes-God Has Moved On-Live Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}.mp4159.43 MB
 Bishop TD Jakes-God Has Moved On-Live Sermon-320kbs cd mp3.mp3134.55 MB
 O Holy Night - Michael Bolton - Live 2010-in Concert with Mormon Tabernacle Choir.mp312.13 MB
 Whitney Houston - Jesus loves me.mp35.64 MB
 Bishop TD Jakes-God Has Moved On-Live Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}.txt3.54 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Bishop TD Jakes-"God Has Moved On"-Live Sermon

I have included the entire Sermon in cd mp3 format as well. :}

Includes Whitney Houston mp3 cd song "Jesus Loves Me"

Includes Michael Bolton Live 2010 "O Holy Night" with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir 320kbs mkp3

"God Has Moved On"
In this Sermon Bishop T.D. Jakes Preaches about St.Luke Ch. 24 Verse 1.. how The Disciples followed Jesus before and after his death and they had to hide as the romans were killing the Christians daily. The Bishop talks bout Peters denial 3 times which effected me greatly last weekend, if you read below. He also talks about Mary Magdalene and the demons inside her, and much much more inspirational messages.
dd53787

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network, The Word Network and The Miracle Channel in Canada. Other aspects of Jakes' ministry include an annual revival called "MegaFest" that draws more than 100,000 people, an annual women's conference called "Woman Thou Art Loosed", and gospel music recordings. He grew up in Vandalia, West Virginia, attending local Baptist churches.
The disciples/apostles of Christ were the foundation stones of His church, several even wrote portions of the Bible. In Revelation 21:14 we are told that the twelve foundations of the wall of the New Jerusalem will have in them the names of the twelve disciples/apostles. It is evident, therefore, that our Lord attaches great importance to these Men/Woman.
Andrew
Bartholomew / Nathanael
James, the Elder
James, the Lesser or Younger
John
Judas
Jude / Thaddeus
Mary Magdalene
Matthew / Levi
Peter or Simon Peter
Philip
Simon the Zealot
Thomas

I had a real situation, last weekend where I denied a loved one 3 times in a religious situation (she was dead from this world), I woke up devastated and I was extremely depressed all day, as I remembered this Bible verse and I knew my Loved one had went to great lengths to try and help me, as the demons DO AND WILL Strive with the Angels to keep them from helping a person of Faith, Read Daniel 10:13 and this verse proves this fact. Then I remembered that Peter did the same thing to Jesus, and I realized how completely devastated he was, but then it made him stonger in Christ and he saved 3,000 souls in one religous meeting! The reason I was devastated was because I knew my loved one had to fight the demons hard to tell me 3 times and made it through the demons because she loved me, and she knew I was geting ready to do someting against The Lord. I have recovered but only because I remembered that Peter went through basically the same thing, and it made me realize how hurt, embarrased, humbled and crying, completely devestated because he felt he let Jesus down. The Angels litterally stive with/against the demons to get to people to help them. Amazingly I watched this very Sermon by accident? that morning after I had already known what I did, and The Bishop talks about Peter!! Coincidence?? I KNOW NOT. btw The Number 3 is a Major symbol in The Bible, see how many you can count up, don't forget the Star of David....

To download any of my Live Sermon Videos and Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! and please seed back. :=}
Mi Casa Su Casa

also Please Visit dd53787 torrents at Bit Torrent Scene a free public file sharing platform: http://www.bts.to/user/51672/torrents/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
311.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Bishop T.D. Jakes-God Has Moved On-Live Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}