BioShock Infinite [v 1.1.25.5165 + 9 DLC][Both Eps] (2013) PC | RePack By z10yded

seeders: 629
leechers: 267
Added on March 27, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

BioShock Infinite [v 1.1.25.5165 + 9 DLC][Both Eps] (2013) PC | RePack By z10yded (Size: 17.58 GB)
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 Aug2009_D3DCompiler_42_x86.cab879.49 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx10_42_x86.cab187.63 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx11_42_x86.cab102.58 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx9_42_x86.cab711.38 KB
 DSETUP.dll45.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll165.34 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 DXSETUP.exe141.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 vcredist_x86_05_sp1.exe2.6 MB
 vcredist_x86_08_sp1.exe4.28 MB
 autorun.inf67 bytes
 data-a.bin7.87 GB
 data-b.bin3.83 GB
 data-c.bin1.59 GB
 data-d.bin1.21 GB
 data-e.bin1.25 GB
 data-f.bin1.79 GB
 data-z.bin8.87 MB
 icon.ico422.12 KB
 setup.dat1.84 MB
 setup.exe3.95 MB
 Version_1.1.25.5165___9_DLC.ver310 bytes
 _на_диски.txt404 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:

Year: 2013
Genre : Action, Shooter, 3D, 1st Person
Developer : Irrational Games
Publisher : 2K Games
Publication Type : Repack
Language : RUS | ENG
Voice set Language : ENG
Tablet: enclosing (RELOADED)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

✔ Operating system : Windows Vista / 7/8 (Windows XP is not supported)
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO processor with a clock frequency of 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 processor with a clock frequency of 2.7 GHz
✔ Memory: 2 GB
✔ Video: supports DirectX 10 , ATI Radeon HD 3870 or NVIDIA 8800 GT or Intel HD 3000
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk: 39 GB

FEATURES:

1912 . United States achieved world domination , and the floating city of Columbia , opened with great fanfare by the enthusiastic audience jubilation , became majestic symbol of American ideals . However, a promising venture soon turned into a disaster : for some unknown reason, the city suddenly disappeared in the sky-high given. America's greatest achievement has disappeared without a trace ... In this story full of mysteries main role for the former detective agency Pinkerton Booker DeWitt . He was sent to Colombia with the aim to find and release some of Elizabeth , for which the city of the future has become a flying prison in childhood. Detective will establish a relationship with a woman, to use her and her unusual abilities together - because out of Columbia, which loses altitude every second (and therefore its collapse - a matter of time ) , they get only a couple .

Features:
- System TrueFeel Handling ensures maximum plausible behavior of the car on different tracks .
- Smart rivals running artificial intelligence will not relax for a second : Match with them - a great workout before heading to conquer multiplayer mode.
- Network multiplayer mode for up to 12 participants and the opportunity to fight for one console together in split- screen.
- Wherever you are, thanks to the network service RaceNet, compatible with mobile devices , you will always be aware of what is happening in the world GRID 2 will be able to monitor their progress , view leaderboards , chat with like-minded people and to choose worthy opponents .
- And also: career mode, scale competitions Global Challenge, where you can participate even when offline , modification cars and much more .

FEATURES OF REPACK:

- Cut : localization besides Russian and English
- Recoded : nothing
- Game Version : 1.1.25.5165
- Setup time : ~ 19 minutes

ADDITIONAL CONTENT:

+ Clash in the Clouds
+ Burial at Sea - Episode 1
+ Burial at Sea - Episode 2
+ The Early Bird Special Pack
+ Comstock's China Broom Shotgun
+ Comstock's Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle
+ Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack
+ Industrial Revolution
+ Upgrade Pack

RePack by z10yded

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.58 GB
seeders:629
leechers:267
BioShock Infinite [v 1.1.25.5165 + 9 DLC][Both Eps] (2013) PC | RePack By z10yded

Trailer

All Comments

seems black Box missed The Early Bird Special Pack,dlc shame
Is it put in here ???
Thank you so much!
brilliant torrent thanks uploader !!
Works like a charm, brilliant torrent, amazing game too :). Thanks uploader ;)
Thanks for the torrent dude really appreciate it. Everything works perfect.
bioshock infinite's story is so breathtaking and mind blowing.. literally.. even after finishing the game and burial at sea 1 and 2 i cant seem to satisfy myself and i still needed to probe the net for a possible closure.. even after countless hours of reading possible theories on bioshock infinite (literally hours).. i still feel this void in me, that i think maybe only playing the game+dlc as many times as possible until the void feeling in me is numbed (wow is that even possible?).. worth the download guys.. if only i could backup my save file.. is there any way that can be done?