Bioshock Infinite GOTY-Black Box

seeders: 24
leechers: 23
Added on March 26, 2014 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Bioshock Infinite GOTY-Black Box (Size: 17.29 GB)
 BB-BI.GOTY.iso17.29 GB
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url115 bytes
 black_box.nfo9.95 KB

Description

Welcome everybody.

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.

Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
Contains:
BioShock Infinite
Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack
Clash in the Clouds
Upgrade Pack
Comstock’s Bird’s Eye Sniper Rifle
Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun
Burial at Sea – Episode 1
Burial at Sea – Episode 2

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.29 GB
seeders:24
leechers:23

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
ahh downloaded previous version have only 1 dlc BB. why u guy didn't add hash funchion like R.G repacks? so that dlc can be download in later realse.
I have a similar PROBLEM but were can i Find the DLC torrent ???
http://torrentz.eu/
i have found 4 ps3 ONLY
thanks black box team awesome game
what about cinematic game included or not?
Downloaded (take 10 hours). Install is as easy as press a button. Works perfect. DLC works either. If like me, you love Dishonored and Bioshock 1 and 2, you will love this.
Thanks!
thx
Hi, I'm downloading this game but something wrong is going on like Its just 17.2 GB And my torrent showing downloaded 19.1 GB & Remaining 950 MB More. how it can be possible and Uploaded is 12 GB...