Bioshock 2 [R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 259
leechers: 87
Added on October 17, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Bioshock 2 [R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 4.06 GB)
 APR2007_d3dx10_33_x64.cab682.24 KB
 APR2007_d3dx10_33_x86.cab679.56 KB
 APR2007_d3dx9_33_x64.cab1.53 MB
 APR2007_d3dx9_33_x86.cab1.53 MB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 DSETUP.dll93.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.58 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 vcredist_x86_2005.exe1.44 MB
 autorun.inf58 bytes
 Data1.bin1.36 GB
 data2.bin770.02 MB
 data3.bin1.2 GB
 Data4.bin7.94 MB
 icon.ico7.23 KB
 setup.exe1.89 MB
 voices_EN.bin370.41 MB
 voices_RU.bin377.38 MB

Description

Date of Release: 09 February 2010

Genre: Action , Shooter , 3D , 1st Person

Developer: 2K Marin, 2K China, 2K Australia and Digital Extremes

Publishing House: 2K Games

Developer Website: http://www.bioshock2game.com/

Language: English/Russian

Platform: PC [RIP]

Tablet: ALI213

Game Version: 1.5

System Requirements:

✔ Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7

✔ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3200+

✔ RAM: 1 GB

✔ Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7800 or Radeon H1900

✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 9.5 GB

✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
10 years - a hefty period, even for stories of ordinary town, and under water decade, comparable to eternity. During this time, the utopian city of Rapture more outdated, and some of its parts were completely at the mercy of water. But it still smolders life - carnivorous, brutal and always ready to fight. The most ruthless and cunning mutants still roam under the cracked dome in search of their own victims. And you will be confronted with them, so that you return to Rapture ... 10 years later, afterward unique action game in a small town on the Atlantic coast and begin to make weird things naizloveschie - where tiny girls disappear. Traces kidnapper lost in coastal waters, and becomes clearly that the answer must be found hidden under the water. Under the dome of the Rapture, you come back in a new capacity - as the very first Grand Daddy, has maintained the will and mind.
Features:
- Arms and hit. At the core of the game are still a genetic modification, but now you can concentrate in their hands even greater force. Use plasmid and firearms at the same time to obliterate enemies into powder!

- Disruption and greatness. Grand underwater city made ​​famous in the original game, was transformed. Ocean water as a need to work on it, the dome gave a leak, and some areas completely disappeared under the water. Travel through the majestic ruins will be one of the most exciting adventures in your life.

- In the title role. Big Daddy. One of the most fearsome inhabitants of Delight is now in your hands. In the first part you reasonably feared Papochek and applied considerable effort and ingenuity to cope with them. Now, you yourself - one of them.

- Past Delight. Collective battles take you to a time when enthusiasm was still alive and thriving. You will participate in genetic experiments and be able to fight for control of some of the underwater metropolis.

- Fight for evolution. In battles with other players, you earn points needed to get new weapons, plasmids and tonics. Fight for your evolution!
Features Repack:
- Do not recoded

- Game Version - v 1.5

- Sewn on crack Vintex v1.08

- Sewn on crack StiGMaT v0.9

- Cut multiplayer titles developers (Credits)

- Ability to select a combination of text and voice

- Ability to not swing your unwanted voiceovers (voices_ru.bin - Russian | voices_en.bin - English)
Additions:
*Minerva's Den (only English voice)

*The Protector Trials (only English voice)
Screen Shotes:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.06 GB
seeders:259
leechers:87
Bioshock 2 [R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

i don't know why whenever i start the game it says "The video card is not supported" cz i have radeon 8730 which suits the minimum requirement. But still works gr8 :)
I am using windows 8.1 32bit. Can I run this by using compatibility mode to Windows 7? I've read that windows 8.1 is not include in the OS requirements.
Thank you :D
How do I perform the live installation?
If some of you are having troubles like the game crashing or not loading properly i found a quick fix, just right click on the game's icon, go to properties and then go to Destination folders under Binaries, and add -dx9 at the end of the line, it will be something like this
"C:ProgramFilesR.G.MechanicsBioShock2BuildsBinariesBioshock2Launcher.
exe" -dx9 and youre done.