Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Christmas A Time For Joy 320cbr (Big Papi) 2001

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on November 16, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Christmas A Time For Joy 320cbr (Big Papi) 2001 (Size: 167.18 MB)
 01 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - It's a Time for Joy (feat. Karen...8 MB
 02 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Listen to the Angels Singing (feat....9.97 MB
 03 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Angels We Have Heard on High (feat....6.11 MB
 04 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Good News (feat. the Hoppers).mp36.81 MB
 05 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - White Christmas (feat. Jake Hess).mp37.47 MB
 06 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Sweet Baby Jesus (feat. Jeff &...9.46 MB
 07 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - The Christmas Song (feat. the Gaither...9.08 MB
 08 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Puttin' on the Dog (feat. Aaron...5.51 MB
 09 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Children Go Where I Send Thee (feat....5.09 MB
 10 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Winter Wonderland (feat. Sam Levine...5.9 MB
 11 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Hope of the Ages (feat. Tanya Goodman...6.47 MB
 12 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Merry Christmas, My Love (feat....8.02 MB
 13 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Go Tell (feat. the Martins).mp310.08 MB
 14 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - I'll Be Home for Christmas...8.58 MB
 15 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Glory to God (feat. the Talley Trio).mp310.61 MB
 16 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Holy Is Thy Name (feat. Legacy Five).mp310.08 MB
 17 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Five Little Fingers (feat. Stephen...7.77 MB
 18 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Ordinary Baby (feat. Amy Rouse).mp310.42 MB
 19 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Mary, Did You Know? (feat. Mark Lowry...9.56 MB
 20 Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - The King Is Coming (feat. the Gaither...12.14 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Christmas: A Time for Joy.cue5.66 KB
 Christmas: A Time for Joy.log14.34 KB
 Cover.jpg26.89 KB

Description

Source: 2003 CD

By Richard R. Blake VINE VOICE
We don't usually listen to Christmas music in July; however, we are in the process of building a library of the Gaither Gospel series of Homecoming Concerts. "Christmas - A Time for Joy" arrived in today's mail. Once we looked over the songs included and the featured artists we decided to view the program this evening.

From the very first strains of "It's A Time For Joy" featuring Karen Peck and New River we knew we were in for a memorable evening. The whole concert is packed with great music, lots of laughs, and words of inspiration. Impressive Christmas sets and family centered action shots add another dimension to the celebratory feeling to this seasonal concert.

The program features several popular groups including: The Martins, The Talley Trio, The Hoppers, The Easters, The Florida Boys, and the Bishops. My favorite group numbers were The Legacy Five singing "Holy Is the Name" and The Hayes Family singing "Angels We Have Heard on High." A careful balance of Christian favorites and familiar secular seasonal songs insure this concert will be a family favorite for years to come.

I especially enjoyed "Mary Did You Know" featuring Mark Lowry, Steven Hill's arrangement of "Five Little Fingers" for the younger children, and The Vocal Band's singing "The King is Coming" in tribute to the passing of Rex Nelon. "Ordinary Baby" sung by Amy Rouse was touching as well as watching and listening to Allison Duran Speer featured in a song she wrote as she directed the words to her husband in the first row of the audience.

I'm sure "Christmas is a Time for Joy" will be incorporated into our family tradion.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
167.18 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Bill & Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Christmas A Time For Joy 320cbr (Big Papi) 2001