Big Password Library - Passwords For Hacking (+ hack wifi with Backtrack steps)

seeders: 13
leechers: 15
Added on March 20, 2014 by SPEC1ALin Applications
Torrent verified.

Big Password Library - Passwords For Hacking (+ hack wifi with Backtrack steps) (Size: 9.68 GB)
 passwords5.txt1.16 GB
 passwords6.txt1.16 GB
 passwords4.txt1.16 GB
 passwords11.txt843.08 MB
 passwords10.txt768.69 MB
 passwords8.txt474.68 MB
 passwords19.txt453.87 MB
 passwords18.txt433.21 MB
 passwords15.txt432.66 MB
 passwords14.txt430.44 MB
 passwords13.txt430.33 MB
 passwords17.txt417.81 MB
 passwords12.txt377.05 MB
 passwords16.txt314.24 MB
 passwords1.txt268.29 MB
 passwords2.txt212.34 MB
 rockyou.txt133.44 MB
 passwords20.txt106.25 MB
 passwords7.txt93.16 MB
 passwords3.txt84.59 MB
 passwords9.txt65.33 MB
 HOW - Steps.txt654 bytes
 HoW.128 bytes
 HOW~.56 bytes

Description

Big Password Library
9.7 GB of .TXT files full of passwords

* How to hack Wireless networks with Backtrack and these libraries, how-to file is included in the torrent!

- Used these passwords mainly for hacking and testing purposes ;).
- Worked great on all.
- Hacked 10+ Wireless networks.
- Hacked around 5 databases.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.68 GB
seeders:13
leechers:15
Big Password Library - Passwords For Hacking (+ hack wifi with Backtrack steps)

All Comments

If you have some video I really appreciate it
Sorry man, don't have any videos that could help you.
Do not quite understand this part if you would be totally grateful colaborarme
You have to use this:
/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords1.txt/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords2.txt/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords3.txt/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords4.txtIf you run the passwords.txt files from the USB device.
If this is recognizing what backtrack 5R3 but it is not recognizing any mac when I run airodump-ng mon0. That problem will not be the same way I recognize that there is something in the wlan0 port.

But in Kali linux if I recognize the MAC ports. I almost got it but I need your help is that already in the last step asks me worldlist (password.lst) but this is compressed in winrar and not as Kalilinux decompress. I would like to know how I can best trasnferir files to the host. I have understood that it is enabled Drag and drop the check and this enabled but not working.

thanks
Oh I see.
The way I've done it was, I uploaded all those passwords.txt files onto a USB or a Portable Hard drive and then allowed the VirtualBox to see that USB port.

Then in Backtrack or Kali when it come to specifying the word list you just type /media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords1.txt if it doesnt find any password working with that wireless, you just change the passwords1.txt to passwords2.txt and so on...

So something like:
/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords1.txt
/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords2.txt
/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords3.txt
/media/NAME_OF_YOUR_USB/passwords4.txt
I Might work with any video I have problems with backtrack executing command airodump-ng mon0 recognizes no.

And with kali linux only recognizes me and recognizes me wep wpa or wpa2
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here!?
Before trying to hack a Wifi, you have to make sure that VirtualBox or VmWare can see your wireless adapter, otherwise nothing will work.
I have a problem with virtualbox is that when I finish installing Backtrack virtualbox crashes and closes. ask the backtrack install add needed or not needed because when I run the iso of backtrack but I run the top left shows the install add me to backtrack.

Another concern that I have, the line appears me root @ root and in the videos says root @ bt. when I run wlan0, wlan1, wlan2, WLAN3 me does not work either.
You don't have to install it, you can just run it of the ISO it will do the same job.

You must make sure VirtualBox has an access to your Wireless adapter, otherwise it wont work, that is probably the reason why you're getting errors when you type "wlan0" or "wlan1" ect...
It's better if he runs it off the USB