BF - Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Season 2 - (vonG)

seeders: 1
leechers: 11
Added on February 19, 2016 by vonGilgameshin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

BF - Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Season 2 - (vonG) (Size: 466.4 MB)
 01. First Prime.jpg89.31 KB
 01. Stargate SG-1 - First Prime.mp354.68 MB
 02. Impressions.jpg251.59 KB
 02. Stargate Atlantis - Impressions.mp381.19 MB
 03. Pathogen.jpg266.05 KB
 03. Stargate Atlantis - Pathogen.mp363.26 MB
 04. Stargate Atlantis - The Kindness of Strangers.mp354.72 MB
 04. The Kindness of Strangers.jpg262.44 KB
 05. Lines of Communication.jpg41.62 KB
 05. Stargate SG1 - Lines of Communication.mp376.61 MB
 06. Meltdown.jpg10.35 KB
 06. Stargate Atlantis - Meltdown.mp3135.04 MB

Description

2.1. Stargate SG-1: First Prime

Teal’c’s past as First Prime of Apophis comes back to haunt him when Colonel O’Neill and Daniel Jackson are taken captive by the system lord’s forces. As Teal’c struggles to free them, he finds himself confronted by an old friend and fellow Jaffa, Sebe’t. Can this warrior really be trusted? Or has Teal’c reopened an old wound that can never be healed?

Written By: James Swallow
Directed By: Sharon Gosling
Cast

Christopher Judge (Teal’c), Noel Clarke (Sebe’t)

2.2. Stargate Atlantis: Impressions

"I've painted this city from every angle - inside, outside, day, night. I suppose you could say I'm trying to tell its story."

Plagued by blackouts, painting strange pictures in his sleep, Major Evan Lorne begins to fear that he's losing his mind. Has the stress of life in the Pegasus galaxy pushed him over the edge? Then, when Atlantis itself begins to behave strangely, the Major wonders if something else entirely is going on. But with his behaviour becoming increasingly erratic, who can he trust? And can the soldier convince his colleagues that the answer lies in his paintings?

Written By: Scott Andrews
Cast

Kavan Smith (Major Evan Lorne), Nicholas Briggs (Dr David Glennie)

2.3. Stargate SG-1: Pathogen

"Teal'c – was there a rock fall? Are we… are we trapped in here?"

SG-1 runs into trouble when the team triggers a Goa'uld trap meant for grave robbers. Infected by an unknown pathogen, Colonel O'Neill orders the team to stay put and sends for help. It arrives in the form of Dr Janet Fraiser, but when did any rescue ever go smoothly for Stargate Command's flagship team – or its intrepid doctor?

Written By: Sharon Gosling
Cast

Teryl Rothery (Dr Janet Fraiser), Christopher Judge (Teal'c)

2.4. Stargate Atlantis: The Kindness of Strangers

“Illness I can handle — the bloody volcanoes, that’s what I’m worried about!”

Dr Beckett and the Atlantis team embark on a mercy mission to save a community from an imminent volcanic eruption. Once infamous for harbouring a terrible disease, the small community has been ostracised, though they swear they are now free from sickness. But as the evacuation begins, it seems that the people may have been hiding a horrifying truth…

Written By: Sharon Gosling
Cast

Paul McGillion (Dr Carson Beckett), Neil Roberts (Archus)

2.5. Stargate SG-1: Lines of Communication

“You know how sometimes, it only takes a split second to work out that things are about to go completely off the rails?”

With no gate activity scheduled and General Landry in Washington, Chief Master Sergeant Harriman settles in for a quiet night shift at Stargate Command. But when a routine gate diagnostic triggers an attack that traps him and an injured member of Stargate Command in the control room, things look set to be anything but quiet…

Written By: Luke Mansell
Directed By: Richard Dolmat and Sharon Gosling
Cast

Gary Jones (Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman), Beth Chalmers (Major Gina Roberts)

2.6. Stargate Atlantis: Meltdown

“I am a scientist, not a soldier. I always wanted to make things, and discover things, and find out important stuff about the universe and our place in it. I never wanted to end things. I especially never wanted to end the lives of people.”

An off-world mission goes awry for Dr Radek Zelenka when he finds himself trapped in a decrepit Genii power station. Cut off from the rest of his team and from communication with Atlantis, his only hope for survival is opening a dialogue with the enemy. But will he be able to do that before a catastrophic nuclear meltdown?

Written By: David A McIntee
Cast

David Nykl (Dr Radek Zelenka), Aiden J David (Argan Loci)

imageimageimageimageimageimage

All items will be seeded for 72+ hours, and regretfully no reseed requests will be actioned.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
466.4 MB
seeders:1
leechers:11
BF - Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Season 2 - (vonG)