Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - Live In Rio 2013-HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 4, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - Live In Rio 2013-HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 120.23 MB)
 Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - Live In Rio 2013-HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4120.23 MB

Description

"Irreplaceable"
Beyoncé - Live In Rio 2013
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. The finished Audio lists at 333kbs.
I upd this for Tiffy's Birthday gift, yeop she is a year older!! :P
Beyonce - Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter - Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child, and rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of R&B girl-group Destiny's Child. Managed by her father Mathew Knowles, the group became one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time. Their hiatus saw the release of Knowles' debut album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which established her as a viable solo artist worldwide; it sold 11 million copies, earned five Grammy Awards and featured the Billboard number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". A self-described "modern-day feminist",Knowles' songs are often characterized by themes of love, relationships and monogamy, as well as female sexuality and empowerment. On stage, her dynamic, highly-choreographed performances have led to critics hailing her as one of the best entertainers in contemporary popular music. Throughout a career spanning 16 years, she has won 17 Grammy Awards and sold over 118 mlion records as a solo artist and 60 million with Destiny's Child, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Knowles' The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour began on April 15 in Belgrade, Serbia and features 123 dates worldwide that will run until March 2014.
"Irreplaceable" is a song recorded for her second studio album, B'Day (2006). The song was written by Knowles, Shaffer "Ne-Yo" Smith, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Espen Lind, Amund Bjørklund, and produced by Stargate and Knowles. "Irreplaceable" was originally a country record; it was re-arranged as a mid-tempo pop ballad with R&B influences by modifying the vocal arrangements and instrumentation. During the production and recording sessions, Knowles' and Ne-Yo wanted to create a record that people of either gender could relate to. The song's lyrics are about the breakdown of a relationship with an unfaithful man and the song contains a message about female empowerment. The song's lyrics are constructed in the verse-pre-chorus-chorus form. It begins with guitar strumming, and Knowles sings the hook-intro, "To the left, to the left: everything you own in a box to the left". In bar seven, she sings the first verse, arguing with her boyfriend about the indifference of their relationship, and tells him to walk away. The pre-chorus and chorus follow, "You must not know 'bout me ... I can have another you by tomorrow / I could have another you in a minute ... Don't you ever for a second get to thinking / You're irreplaceable". In the second verse, Knowles recollects the moment she discovered her boyfriend's infidelity. The same pattern leads to the second chorus. Towards the end, Knowles sings the bridge, where she tells her lover, "Replacing you is so easy". The song closes with an ad-libbed chorus. The Boston Globe noted that Knowles sings some parts of it in a higher register "that complements the lyrics' wounded sensibility". Jeff Bethea wrote the hook.

LYRICS:

"Irreplaceable"

To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff, yes
If I bought it please don't touch
And keep talking that mess, that's fine
But could you walk and talk at the same time?
And it's my mine name that is on that tag
So remove your bags let me call you a cab
Standing in the front yard telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking about
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted
You must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
So go ahead and get gone
And call up that chick and see if she's home
Oops, I bet ya thought that I didn't know
What did you think I was putting you out for?
Because you was untrue
Rolling her around in the car that I bought you
Baby you dropped them keys
Hurry up before your taxi leaves
Standing in the front yard telling me
How I am such a fool, talking about
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted
I can have another you in a minute
I'll have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
So since Im not your everything
How about I'll be nothing, nothing at all to you
Baby I won't shed a tear for you, I won't lose a wink of sleep
'Cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left, to the left
Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking, baby
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute
You could pack all your things, we're finished
(You must not know 'bout me)
'Cause you made your bed, now lay in it
(You must not know 'bout me)
Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3010kbps
Total Bitrate: 3343kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
5.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1152kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.23 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - Live In Rio 2013-HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - Live In Rio 2013-HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - Live In Rio 2013-HD-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot