Beyonce - Cadillac Records- All I could do was Cry- Dolby Pro Logic II384kbs-2..mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 31, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Beyonce - Cadillac Records- All I could do was Cry- Dolby Pro Logic II384kbs-2..mp4 (Size: 186.17 MB)
 Beyonce-Cadillac Records- All I could do was Cry- Dolby Pro Logic II384kbs-2..mp4186.17 MB

Description

"All I could do Was Cry"
Beyonce - 2008 - Cadillac Records - www.imdb.com/title/tt1042877/
This is for Victoria McC. !! Thought I forgot dint u??
I am giving the IMDB even though this is only the one song trimmed out of the movie. I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. Different from the first version The finished Audio lists at 579kbs.

"All I Could Do Was Cry" is a doo-wop/rhythm and blues single recorded in 1960 and released that same year by singer Etta James and was written for James by Chess songwriter Billy Davis, Berry Gordy and his sister Gwen Gordy. The song was said to be inspired by James' former boyfriend Harvey Fuqua ironically dating Davis' former girlfriend, who was Gwen. Gordy and Fuqua later married the same year the song was recorded, which likely added to the tension in James' bluesy vocals. The song eventually peaked at number-two on the R&B charts and number thirty-three on the pop charts. James would later re-record the song in the early nineties. Beyoncé Knowles later covered the song while filming her role as James in the 2008 film, Cadillac Records.
Cadillac Records is a 2008 musical biopic written and directed by Darnell Martin. The film explores the musical era from the early 1940s to the late 1960s, chronicling the life of the influential Chicago-based record-company executive Leonard Chess, and the musicians who recorded for Chess Records. The film stars Adrien Brody as Leonard Chess, Cedric the Entertainer as Willie Dixon, Mos Def as Chuck Berry, Columbus Short as Little Walter, Jeffrey Wright as Muddy Waters, Eamonn Walker as Howlin' Wolf, and Beyoncé Knowles as Etta James. The film was released in North America on December 5, 2008 by TriStar Pictures.Leonard Chess was the co-founder of the 1950s American record label Chess Records, located in Chicago, Illinois. He ran the legendary company with his brother, Phil, through the 1950s and '60s. The label started selling records from the back of Chess' Cadillac, and launched the careers of legendary musical personalities such as blues singers and harmonica and guitar players Little Walter and Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, soul legend Etta James and guitarist singer-songwriters Chuck Berry and Willie Dixon.The month after the film was released, Beyoncé performed "At Last" at the inauguration ball of Barack Obama, as he and wife Michelle danced together for the first time as President and First Lady.
The soundtrack spent 48 weeks at number one of the Top Blues Albums.
The soundtrack was nominated for three 2010 Grammy Awards in the following categories: 'Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media', Beyoncé's "Once in a Lifetime" for 'Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media' and Beyoncé's "At Last" for 'Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance'.

LYRICS:

"All I could do Was Cry"

I heard
Church bells ring
I heard
A choir singing
I saw my love
Walk down
The aisle
On her finger
He placed a ring

Oooh, oh

I saw them
Holding hands
She was
Standing there
Wwith my man
I heard
Them promise
Til death do
Us part
Each word
Was a pain
In my heart

All i could do
Was cry
All i could do
Was cry
I was
Losing the man
That i love
And all
I could do
Was cry

And now
The wedding
Is over
Rice, rice
Has been
Thrown over
Their heads
For them life
Has just begun
But mine
Is ending

Ooh

All i could do
Was cry
All i could do
Was cry
I was losing
The man
That i love
And all
I could do
Was cry

Video:
Frame Width: 1264
Frame Height: 528
Data Rate: 5010kbps
Total Bitrate: 5590kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
5.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1152kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.17 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Beyonce - Cadillac Records- All I could do was Cry- Dolby Pro Logic II384kbs-2..mp4

Screenshots

Beyonce - Cadillac Records- All I could do was Cry- Dolby Pro Logic II384kbs-2..mp4 screenshot
Beyonce - Cadillac Records- All I could do was Cry- Dolby Pro Logic II384kbs-2..mp4 screenshot