Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium (2014)

seeders: 66
leechers: 32
Added on September 30, 2014 by analogkid6103in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium (2014) (Size: 6.16 GB)
 11 - Silent Flight Parliament.mp334.69 MB
 10 - Melting City.mp323.63 MB
 03 - Lay Your Ghosts To Rest.mp322.97 MB
 05 - Extremophile Elite.mp322.86 MB
 08 - Telos.mp322.34 MB
 02 - Astral Body.mp311.51 MB
 09 - Bloom.mp37.97 MB
 01 - Intro-Goodbye To Everything.mp37.05 MB
 12 - Goodbye to Everything Reprise.mp35.55 MB
 07 - The Black Box.mp35 MB
 VTS_02_2.vob1023.83 MB
 VTS_03_1.vob1023.83 MB
 VTS_02_1.vob1023.83 MB
 VTS_02_3.vob754.14 MB
 VTS_04_1.vob399.07 MB
 VTS_03_2.vob49.25 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob9.51 MB
 VTS_01_0.vob374 KB
 VTS_04_0.vob114 KB
 VTS_02_0.vob114 KB
 Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium.mp41.47 GB
 Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium - Behind...237.38 MB
 Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium -...105.63 MB

Description

0af9ca8aed2f7532349188f4fcc3836e0f4f269f
Description: Between the Buried and Me
The Parallax II: Future Sequence
Live at the Fidelitorium

Progressive powerhouse Between the Buried and Me have released “Future Sequence: Live at the Fidelitorium” on Metal Blade Records. The September 30th 2014 release is the band and label’s first ever blu ray release. The video is also available on DVD and via digital retailers. “Future Sequence: Live at Fidelitorium” was recorded at Fidelitorium Recordings outside of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. In the video, fans will see Between the Buried and Me performing their more recent album “The Parallax II: Future Sequence” in its entirety. The 2012 album was rated by Guitar World Magazine as #18 on their list of top 50 albums of the year, and earned the band praise from Decibel Magazine, who claimed: “the band’s technical ability can now give the likes of Dream Theater and Opeth a run for their prog metal money.“

Drummer Blake Richardson comments on the approach to recording this DVD/blu ray: “We’ve always been fans of dvds where it’s just the band, you don’t have any other distractions“. Vocalist/keyboardist Tommy Rogers explains further: “We wanted to give the fans something that made them feel a little closer to us, and made them almost feel like they’re at practice with us“. “Future Sequence: Live at the Fidelitorium” will be in stores on September 30th, 2014. A trailer is on-line now, along with pre-order bundles, at metalblade.com/btbam.

“Future Sequence: Live at Fidelitorium” was directed and edited by Justin Reich, with director of photography Ismail Abdelkhalek, and audio engineers Jamie King and Kris Hilbert. Audio mixing and mastering was completed by Jamie King. Guest musicians include: Walter Fancourt (tenor saxophone, flute), Julian Hinshaw (Tuba), Will Goodyear (marimba, glockenspiel), Taya Ricker (violin), David Parks (violin), Leigh Dixon (viola), and Socrates Razo (cello).

Upon its released in 2012,”The Parallax II: Future Sequence” became the band’s highest Billboard Top 200 chart debut of their career at #22. The album was recorded during the Spring of 2012 at The Basement Studios in Winston-Salem, N.C., and was produced by the band and longtime creative partner Jamie King. It was Between The Buried And Me’s first full-length release on Metal Blade Records, preceded by “The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues,” an EP that began the story of the two characters: Prospect I and Prospect II.

“The Parallax II: Future Sequence is a 72-minute, 12-track concept album drawn in widescreen proportions of near-insanely detailed intricacy.” DRUM! Magazine

“their sixth and most ambitious album to date” SPIN.com

This release includes the raw DVD data (VIDEO_TS), a DVD rip (mp4) of the main musical feature, interviews and behind the scenes featurettes and a 320kbp (mp3) rip of the CD.

This upload is supported by a Google Fiber gigabit connection.
Genre: Music Dvd
Subgenre: Progressive Metalcore
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 6.16 GB
Show/Hide Files:
37 files
Added: 30/09/2014

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.16 GB
seeders:66
leechers:32
Between the Buried and Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence - Live at the Fidelitorium (2014)

All Comments

THANK YOU !!
Awesome !
Downloaded it earlier today, and I've watched it three times since. I wish it was a blu-ray rip, not a DVD rip, but other than that this is high quality. I'll definitely be purchasing the blu-ray here soon.