Better Available Light Digital Photography - How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots (Second Edition)

seeders: 27
leechers: 7
Added on March 29, 2016 by alotofthingsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Better Available Light Digital Photography - How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots (Second Edition) (Size: 8.54 MB)
 Better Available Light Digital Photography - How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light...8.54 MB

Description

Better Available Light Digital Photography: How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots

This classic book on available light photography is back, thoroughly updated for digital photography and, for the first time, is packed with stunning, full color images throughout. Creating great images under less-than-ideal lighting conditions is one of the most difficult, yet rewarding, experiences in photography. Challenge yourself, and with this book by your side you won't be disappointed. Photography expert Joe Farace and Pulitzer Prize winner Barry Staver use real-world examples of their own images to give you invaluable advice on how to get the shot right the first time. From practical tips, such as how to deal with inclement weather while shooting outdoors, to detailed information about getting great shots at your cousin's or your client's wedding, to brand new chapters on noise and white balance, you'll find everything that you need to turn your ordinary night and low-light shots into masterful works of art.

Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Focal Press; 2 edition (August 15, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0240809998
ISBN-13: 978-0240809991

All my torrents run off of seedboxes. They are always on and always seeding.
That does not mean I do not need help seeding... I can use all the seeding help I can get!
If you appreciate this torrent, please give it a thumbs up!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.54 MB
seeders:27
leechers:7
Better Available Light Digital Photography - How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots (Second Edition)