Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church (2003) by Boston Globe [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 20
leechers: 5
Added on February 4, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church (2003) by Boston Globe [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 2.84 MB)
 Betrayal_ The Crisis in the Catholic Church By Boston Globe.epub2.84 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church by Boston Globe
2003 | 304 Pages | ISBN: 0316075582 | EPUB| 3 MB

With this expose, The "Boston Globe" aims to present the single most comprehensive account of the cover-ups, hush money and emotional manipulation used by the Catholic Church to keep its long history of sexual abuse secret. The case of Father John Geoghan, who has been sentenced to 10 years in prison and whose 130 victims have been awarded $30 million, has dominated news headlines. The newspaper maintains that the 2000 related civil suits pending against the Church are just the tip of the iceberg. With the same incisive reportage that first broke the scandal open, The "Boston Globe"'s team of investigative reporters also provides important analyses of what's at stake and what this "crisis of faith" means for Catholics everywhere.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.84 MB
seeders:20
leechers:5
Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church (2003) by Boston Globe [Dr.Soc].epub