BEST MUSIC by Adrian Król.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 24, 2014 by StitchGTin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

BEST MUSIC by Adrian Król.zip (Size: 33.78 MB)
 BEST MUSIC by Adrian Król.zip33.78 MB

Description

I started composing music at the age of 16 years (2006), and still do it today. The music you compose it in the vast majority of electronic, IDM, ambient, progressive, or various types of music compilations, where złączają together two or even three species.

My first such pseudoalbum called "Phtalocyanine '09". The album contains 16 tracks with a different pace and atmosphere of electronic music, and more. You can find them on YouTube.

Another is the "Vitality '10" and here the number reaches 10 tracks, one of which comes before the Phtalocyanine '09, a song called "Soundrek" was founded in 2007 and it was the first skompliwoany with ready sounds in the program eJay Dance 2, eJay Techno 2 and Audacity, a successful song, which on average is composed. The most successful song is "Kelvin 3".

The third album titled "Another World" in 2011, in a completely different concept of music, I tried to taste a little different style of composing.

In 2012, broke down and had to stop creating tracks, due to the lack of ideas and time to compose the music. The break lasted about nine months and then somewhere in late 2012 returned to form, has this time in Fruity Loop and created a few interesting next pseudoalbums such as:

Progress // Regression (2012)
Fiksum Dyrdum Vol.1 (2013)
Fiksum Dyrdum Vol.2 (2013)

In this first as I mentioned there are 6 tracks, with a total whole album lasts over 17 minutes and these are the beginnings of composing in Fruity Loop.

Next was Fiksum Dyrdum (part 1), on which up to 15 tracks, and in a subsequent second only three.
The first part takes about 42 minutes, and the second over 5 minutes, where there are only three tracks.

There are more songs not yet released, waiting for the name of another pseudoalbum and subsequent works, which I hope someone will like.

I have the imagination, I can feel the music, but there is one very important issue, I can not for now this program move. Even as I've been dreaming of a song that does not exist anywhere, just in my head and then I realize. An example of such a song is "Kelvin 5" from the album "Fiksum Dyrdum Vol.2".

You will find these pieces on LastFM under the slogan "Adrian King".

I do not consider myself a music artist, because as the history in the music school, and as a DJ, I was and I am still. Music that feels and fits overlaps when someone pissed me hard and translate it to music and compositions. Sometimes it comes out something really cool, and sometimes are those puppy love that as much waste of time it was.

You can find me on LastFM as "Adrian King" because this is really my name.

! I would recommend and encourage you !
♫ ♪ ♫ d(^_^)b ♫ ♪ ♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.78 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
BEST MUSIC by Adrian Król.zip