Ben Aaronovitch - Broken Homes

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on October 10, 2013 by Oi812in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Ben Aaronovitch - Broken Homes (Size: 275.8 MB)
 Broken Homes Chapter 16.mp313.35 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 15.mp311.12 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 14.mp312.51 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 13.mp316.19 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 17.mp317.35 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 18.mp313.62 MB
 Cover.jpg81.9 KB
 Broken Homes Chapter 20.mp39.36 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 19.mp314.04 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 12.mp314.52 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 11.mp312.24 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 05.mp311.89 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 04.mp313.24 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 03.mp312.93 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 02.mp314.55 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 06.mp312.99 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 07.mp311.46 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 10.mp312.76 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 09.mp313.56 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 08.mp320.72 MB
 Broken Homes Chapter 01.mp317.33 MB

Description

Unabridged

My name is Peter Grant, and I am a keeper of the secret flame -- whatever that is.

Truth be told, there's a lot I still don't know. My superior Nightingale, previously the last of England's wizardly governmental force, is trying to teach me proper schooling for a magician's apprentice. But even he doesn't have all the answers. Mostly I'm just a constable sworn to enforce the Queen’s Peace, with the occasional help from some unusual friends and a well-placed fire blast. With the new year, I have three main objectives, a) pass the detective exam so I can officially become a DC, b) work out what the hell my relationship with Lesley Mai, an old friend from the force and now fellow apprentice, is supposed to be, and most importantly, c) get through the year without destroying a major landmark.

Two out of three isn’t bad, right?

A mutilated body in Crawley means another murderer is on the loose. The prime suspect is one Robert Weil, who may either be a common serial killer or an associate of the twisted magician known as the Faceless Man -- a man whose previous encounters I've barely survived. I've also got a case about a town planner going under a tube train and another about a stolen grimoire.

But then I get word of something very odd happening in Elephant and Castle, on a housing estate designed by a nutter, built by charlatans, and inhabited by the truly desperate. If there's a connection to the Crawley case, I'll be entering some tricky waters of juristiction with the local river spirits. We have a prickly history, to say the least.

Just the typical day for a magician constable.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.8 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Ben Aaronovitch - Broken Homes