Belluccia-Award Winning Font

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on March 11, 2013 by TheTAMASin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Belluccia-Award Winning Font (Size: 2.6 MB)
 Belluccia-Award Winning Font.rar2.6 MB

Description

Belluccia has remained on the Best Sellers list for 19 months was named one of Myfonts Most Popular Fonts for 2011.

Bellucia comes in both Pro and Standard format fonts. For those with programs that can take advantage of OpenType features, the Pro fonts are for you, but for others without the ability to use OpenType features, they've created separate Standard fonts that make up the styles contained within the Pro font.
This package here, contains both, Pro and Standard versions.

Belluccia is dedicated to Debi’s(creator) mother, aunt, and uncle…all talented creative people who inspired her to become an artist.

It was created with Brides and Invitation Designers in mind, though it is a great choice for any project seeking a custom hand lettered/flourished look.
As a calligrapher, Debi has worked with brides for many years. While they loved the look of hand lettered calligraphy, their budgets limited their use of it. With that in mind, Debi sought to create a font that could mimic custom calligraphy at a fraction of the price. And thus, Belluccia was born, to the delight of brides worldwide!

What’s unique about the Belluccia font family is the ability to turn on various features (Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Swashes, Old Style Figures) to auto-magically swap out letter sets with alternate versions, allowing you to easily type your messages, while creating the visual diversity that gives you the unique look of custom lettering.

To add to the custom look you're trying to create, the Belluccia font family also offers Borders, Flourishes, and Ornaments. Go wild playing with all of the possibilities.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.6 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Belluccia-Award Winning Font

All Comments

Thanks for all seeders, download it successfully, will help seeding for at least another 6 months!! :-)
Please help the seeding, TheTAMAS and others too ;)
Thank you TheTAMAS for sharing, downloading and will seed for sure :)
thanks to seeder, uploader. Great font
Okay, I was able to download and I am seeding it. :) Enjoy it because it is a gorgeous font.
it shows that there are three seeders but not downloading at all.
Any seeders guys?
I'm linking it already, and willing to seed as much as I can. Thanks bro!
I m still seeding it chap..