Being Human Complete First Series + Pilot [ENG] Fyta

seeders: 12
leechers: 23
Added on March 3, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Being Human Complete First Series + Pilot [ENG] Fyta (Size: 3.9 GB)
 Being.Human.S01E00 - Pilot.avi700.15 MB
 Being.Human.S01E01.avi548.53 MB
 Being.Human.S01E02.avi548.36 MB
 Being.Human.S01E03.avi548.61 MB
 Being.Human.S01E04.avi548.42 MB
 Being.Human.S01E05.avi548.61 MB
 Being.Human.S01E06.avi548.08 MB

Description

Being Human 1-6 + Pilot

Please Seed

Thanks, Fyta.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.9 GB
seeders:12
leechers:23
Being Human Complete First Series + Pilot [ENG] Fyta

All Comments

There was no indication in the description this file has hard-coded French subtitles I only need it for the pilot, as the individual is seedless and I'm working on the US version atm, I'll probably stick with the 'river' version for the BBC/UK version when I do downlload. The file size of the pilot was also about 700MB compared to the others being around 500, for the same length episode, leading me to think; although again not mentioned in the description it was 720, of HD even but watching on a medium sized laptop sure it's an OK image not sure it' anymore than 480 though, but Im no expert at that part of torrenting I just know if the image is clear and sound is ok.
On that note the audio was clear, seemed to slightly go out of sync at the start but come back to where it needs to be. I'm going to look for another version if there is one w/o French subs, all the same I will seed. REMEMBER TO SEED PEOPLE the last 30 d/l I have tried for various shows/ages/sizes about 5 have been OK 10 so slow they have taken over a week and still not completed the rest not even starting. Remember it could be you one day wanting to watch an old show; or a copy you just got of something gets damaged so you need to get it again but stopped the d/l the second the client beeped not seeding a moment longer than you had to karma is a bitch so PLEASe SEED when your file ends for a day of more to a 1.5 ratio at least THANKYOU
Thanks.
A9 V9 not a bad dl but had french subtitles, is there any way to get rid of these?