Beauty - Laurell K. Hamilton - PDF - zeke23

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on December 9, 2014 by zeke23in Books
Torrent verified.

Beauty - Laurell K. Hamilton - PDF - zeke23 (Size: 480.84 KB)
 ABVH 20.5 Beauty.pdf480.84 KB

Description

Beauty (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #20.5)
by Laurell K. Hamilton (Goodreads Author)
3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  3,770 ratings  ·  233 reviews
The steamy outtake that takes readers even further into Laurell K. Hamilton’s bestselling novel, Kiss the Dead.

You’d think I’d get used to seeing such a beautiful man and knowing he was mine, but it never grew old, as if his beauty and the fact that he was mine, and I was his, would forever surprise me.

With a vampire like Jean Claude around, it’s far too easy for Anita Blake to doubt her own appearance—and the hold it has on those who love her. But one hot tub and two incredibly sexy men—Jean Claude and Asher—will make her feel like the most lusted-after woman alive…or undead. Not bad for a mere human…

“Hamilton remains one of the most inventive and exciting writers in the paranormal field.”—Charlaine Harris, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author

Includes an excerpt of Kiss the Dead, the new Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novel

Laurell K. Hamilton
Goodreads Author

url
http://www.goodreads.com/lkhamilton

born
in Heber Springs, Arkansas, The United States
February 19

website
http://www.laurellkhamilton.org/

twitter username
lkhamilton

genre
Science Fiction & Fantasy, Horror, Romance

influences
Robert E. Howard, Robert B. Parker

About this author
edit data

Laurell K. Hamilton is one of the leading writers of paranormal fiction. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, Hamilton writes the popular Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novels and the Meredith Gentry series. She is also the creator of a bestselling comic book series based on her Anita Blake novels and published by Marvel Comics. Hamilton is a full-time writer and lives in the suburbs of St. Louis with her family.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
480.84 KB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Beauty - Laurell K. Hamilton - PDF - zeke23