Beautifully Destroyed (Beautifully Destroyed #1) - Gracie Wilson.epub

seeders: 23
leechers: 0
Added on March 10, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Beautifully Destroyed (Beautifully Destroyed #1) - Gracie Wilson.epub (Size: 266.13 KB)
 Beautifully Destroyed (Beautifully Destroyed #1) - Gracie Wilson.epub266.13 KB

Description

Life can take you by surprise, it can also put you through hell. My fate was never my own to deal with. It was ruined before I even had a chance. It was a rough start and it hasn’t gotten much better. Hiding behind the walls of my room is how I get through each day. Destroyed doesn’t even begin to describe the way my life has been. Finally, I get away and things are looking up. Of course nothing can go right and some things are just too much to bear. In comes the one thing I can’t have. I’ve read so many books and I know the drill. Rock stars and musicians are not for me. I can’t hide when they are always in the light. Something about him makes me want to step into that light, though. He is constantly bringing me to new levels and places I could never imagine. The secrets I’ve tried to keep to myself are breaking into my new life. Having him around is helping but the outside world ruins us as well. I either have to take the chance and let him in or push him away once and for all. Every time I pull away he is right back here pushing his way back in. He is relentless, he is everything I shouldn’t have. Those secrets I tried to keep hidden begin to surface, bringing havoc to our lives. The world so desperately wants to keep us apart and I might just let it to keep my secrets. Do I sit back and let the world pass me by or do I finally let those wounds heal and have the life he thinks I deserve?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
266.13 KB
seeders:23
leechers:0
Beautifully Destroyed (Beautifully Destroyed #1) - Gracie Wilson.epub