Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads (2004) by Gary Greenberg & Jeannie Hayden [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on March 31, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads (2004) by Gary Greenberg & Jeannie Hayden [Dr.Soc] (Size: 8.63 MB)
 Be Prepared_ A Practical Handbook for New Dads (2008) by Gary Greenberg.azw34.48 MB
 Be Prepared_ A Practical Handbook for New Dads (2008) by Gary Greenberg.epub4.15 MB

Description

Happy Torrents Day 2016

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Gary Greenberg, Jeannie Hayden, "Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads"
English | ISBN: 0743251547 | 2004 | EPUB, AZW3 | 240 pages | 9 MB

An indispensable survival manual for guys entering the trenches of fatherhood, Be Prepared is loaded with one-of-a-kind insights, MacGyver-esque tips and tricks, and no-nonsense advice for mastering the first year as a dad.

Finally, a book that teaches men all the things they really need to know about fatherhood…including how to:

• change a baby at a packed sports stadium
• create a decoy drawer full of old wallets, remote controls, and cell phones to throw baby off the scent of your real gear
• stay awake (or at least upright) at work
• babyproof a hotel room in four minutes flat
• construct an emergency diaper out of a towel, a sock, and duct tape

Packed with helpful diagrams and detailed instructions, and delivered with a wry sense of humor, Be Prepared is the ultimate guide for sleep-deprived, applesauce-covered fathers everywhere.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.63 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads (2004) by Gary Greenberg & Jeannie Hayden [Dr.Soc]