BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.10of13.Sharks.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on August 21, 2011 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.10of13.Sharks.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi (Size: 815.23 MB)
 BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.10of13.Sharks.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi815.23 MB

Description

In the animal kingdom, it's kill or be killed on a daily basis, as creatures struggle to survive and vicious cycle of life and death is an everyday event in the wild. This documentary series chronicles the different yet lethal techniques used in this dance of death, from animals that work in well-organized gangs to lone killers that capture prey using camouflage and the element of surprise.

Narrated by Anthony Hopkins & John Shrapnel
Writer : David Helton
Series Producer : Caroline Baker

A Wildvision Production for BBC Worldwide in association with The Discovery Channel (1997)

Episode 10 : Sharks
We will see the lives of sharks both as predators and prey. Amount of shark species is enormous, and they are amazingly different in shapes, sizes, and each species of sharks have their own way to live and work. We look sharks as skillful predator and keen opportunist, as well expose the secrets of these misunderstood predators which often are considered as evil.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
815.23 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.10of13.Sharks.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

All Comments

cool doco. David Attenborough is great
Awesome nature video, but I can't burn it to a DVD, because my computer doesn't recognize the file type. VLC can play it, but I can't burn it. Thank you, uploader, for the video. :-)
thx uploader