BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.08of13.Hunters.of.the.Underworld.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on August 19, 2011 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.08of13.Hunters.of.the.Underworld.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi (Size: 815.22 MB)
 BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.08of13.Hunters.of.the.Underworld.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi815.22 MB

Description

In the animal kingdom, it's kill or be killed on a daily basis, as creatures struggle to survive and vicious cycle of life and death is an everyday event in the wild. This documentary series chronicles the different yet lethal techniques used in this dance of death, from animals that work in well-organized gangs to lone killers that capture prey using camouflage and the element of surprise.

Narrated by Anthony Hopkins & John Shrapnel
Writer : David Helton
Series Producer : Caroline Baker

A Wildvision Production for BBC Worldwide in association with The Discovery Channel (1997)

Episode 8 : Hunters of the Underworld
Poisonous scorpions ... spiders with big claws ... myriapods ... armored insects ... Here are just some of the crawling creatures that stalk prey in the shadows beneath and around our feet.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
815.22 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
BBC.Predators.Killing.for.a.Living.08of13.Hunters.of.the.Underworld.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

All Comments

Awesome nature video, but I can't beurn it to a DVD, because my computer doesn't recognize the file type. VLC can play it, but I can't burn it. Thank you, uploader, for the video. :-)