BBC - Days that Shook the World Part I

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 20, 2010 by rajkrotos11in TV
Torrent verified.

BBC - Days that Shook the World Part I (Size: 3.42 GB)
 1 JFK and Nixon.avi698.34 MB
 2 Martin Luther King.avi701.22 MB
 3 Terror Made in America.avi700.85 MB
 4 Attack on Pearl Harbour.avi697.91 MB
 5 Hiroshima.avi699.98 MB

Description

Information

Quote: Through dramatic reconstructions, eye-witness accounts and archive footage, each episode in the Days That Shook the World TV series pieces together the thrilling stories of the landmarks of our time; the moments in history - human tragedies, scientific breakthroughs and calamitous events – that have profoundly affected the way the world thinks and acts.

The assasination of JFK and the resignation of Nixon

There was no warning. No one could predict the biggest shocks on american land on the XX-th century: The assasination af the youngest American president, John F. Kennedy, and the disgrace and resignation of Richard Milhous Nixon.

The assasination of reverend Martin Luther King and the release of Nelson Mandela

During the second hald of the XXth century, two men represented the fight for equal rights.Two intelectuals and determined fighters of race opressions, who were ready to risc their lives for their causes.

Terror - Made in America: Assassination of Abraham Lincoln & Oklahoma City Bombing

Separated by 100 years, two extremists tried to destroy the democratic foundations and freedoms in America. In Washington, it was a single man: president Abraham Lincoln. In Oklahoma City, one bomb will kill and maim hundreds of people.

Attack on Pearl Harbor

It will allways be remembered in infamy. Without any warning, the japanese bombers spread terror on a sunday morning, in Hawaii. Although it lasted only 2 hours, the attack on Pearl Harbour drew the United States in the war, making America a global superpower.

Hiroshima

The atomic bomb launched on Hiroshima was the first of its kind being used in an armed conflict. Following this attack and the one at Nagasaki, Japan capitulated, and the second World War was ended.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.42 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
BBC - Days that Shook the World Part I