Battleground Afghanistan

seeders: 11
leechers: 9
Added on June 7, 2016 by shink5in TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720p480p

Battleground Afghanistan (Size: 1.58 GB)
 Battleground.Afghanistan.1x01.First.Contact.HDTV.x264-YesTV.[tvu.org.ru].mp4400.99 MB
 Battleground.Afghanistan.1x02.Booby.Traps.&.Poppy.Fields.HDTV.x264-YesTV.[tvu.org.ru].mp4379.78 MB
 Battleground.Afghanistan.1x03.Fighting.Ghosts.HDTV.x264-YesTV.[tvu.org.ru].mp4264.33 MB
 Battleground.Afghanistan.1x04.Trapped.By.The.Taliban.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.[tvu.org.ru].mp4256.95 MB
 Battleground.Afghanistan.1x05.Homeward.Bound.HDTV.x264-YesTV.[tvu.org.ru].mp4316.32 MB

Description

[A polite request - I never ask for or expect that someone will leave a comment on my uploads. That being said, this is my first upload using my new seedbox. If you don't mind, please leave a comment on your d/l speeds. Acceptable or not acceptable is fine. After all, speed is in the mind of the downloader. :)]

2nd Battalion 5th Marines (2/5) is an infantry battalion in the United States Marine Corps consisting of approximately 800 Marines and Sailors. They are based out of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California and fall under the command of the 5th Marine Regiment and the 1st Marine Division. The battalion has seen combat in World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and the Gulf War and has deployed many times in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and the current War on Terror.

2/5 is the most highly decorated battalion in the Marine Corps and their motto, "Retreat, Hell!", comes from the French trenches of World War I, when a Marine officer named Lloyd W. Williams was advised by a French officer to retreat and replied, "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!"

Operation Branding Iron was a move by the Marines to confront and eliminate enemy fighters in the remote Kajaki district, one of their last strongholds in Helmand province. Camera crews from the National Geographic Channel were imbedded with 2/5, documenting the battalion's actions during that operation, which they conducted while other USMC units were in the process of withdrawing from the theater of operations. The film, entitled Battleground Afghanistan, is a 5 episode documentary that chronicled the role of Golf company, 2nd battalion, 5th Marines. The five episodes chronicle the company's actions preparing for and conducting Operation Branding Iron, the subsequent events, daily life in camp, their preparations to go home at the end of their deployment, and finally their return to the US. The documentary includes one-on-one on camera interviews with Golf company's commander, Capt. Ben Middendorf, as well as numerous other Marines in Golf company. During their 17-day operation shown in the documentary, and during their last short mission right at the end of the documentary before they prepare to head home, Golf company did not lose a single Marine.

Specs:
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/avc1)
File size : ~400 MiB
Duration : ~44min
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 275 Kbps

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec