Battleblock Theater [Linux] [MitGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 25, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Battleblock Theater [Linux] [MitGuNNeR] (Size: 1.97 GB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 BattleBlock Theater.tar.gz1.97 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Publisher: The Behemoth
Architecture: x86
License: Proprietary
Language: Russian, English ... a total of 11 languages
Language: English
Cracked by: ACTiVATED

System requirements:

Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

Description:

shipwrecked. Captured. Betrayed. I have to speak in front of an audience of cats? Yes, all this and much more is waiting for you when you open the theater of blocks (BattleBlock Theater)! Way back is not where you begin your mission - to free their imprisoned more than 300 friends from the evil cats technology. Immerse yourself in the captivating story of betrayal, using an arsenal of weapons, tools to cut through hundreds of levels and uncover the truth leads to confusion, the coating for the theater of military blocks.

If the solo game - not your style, go online, or plant a buddy next to the sofa to play carefully optimized for cooperative play the mission, or to enter the arena. The game also includes a level editor so you can create your own stunning test!

Key features

Optionally, co-op gameplay - Work together ... or not. The game on the net! Joint Victory! The best game!
Arena: Do you Koronuete kings or whether you are pursuing whales, performers Theatre Martial block has 8 modes arena to show their opponents, which means "stage fright" (fear to speak)!

Insane mode: "One Life to Live" happens not only on the screen, it can also take place on the stage. Test your skills in the absolute test - campaign.

Unique animation: New graphics, created for the Steam-version BattleBlock Theater! Côte guard makes its way to center stage.
More than 450 levels - single player, multiplayer, arena!; we have more levels than Hattie could count on his hands with his fingers.

300 prisoners to release - catch the local feline population, only you can free them! Collect gems to liberate your friends, engaging in deadly gladiatorial performances.

How to install: unzip => run ./BattleBlockTheater.sh

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.97 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Battleblock Theater [Linux] [MitGuNNeR]

Trailer