Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 CAM XviD-DiNGO

seeders: 11
leechers: 6
Added on March 29, 2016 by CtrlSystemin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080px264ScreenerTeleSyncCam

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 CAM XviD-DiNGO (Size: 1.39 GB)
 Batman.v.Superman.Dawn.of.Justice.2016.CAM.XviD-DiNGO.avi1.37 GB
 sample.avi21.11 MB
 Batman.v.Superman.Dawn.of.Justice.2016.CAM.XviD-DiNGO.nfo2.36 KB

Description

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Action / Adventure / Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Runtime: 151
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/
Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams

.:Plot:.
Fearing the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the man of steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 GB
seeders:11
leechers:6
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice 2016 CAM XviD-DiNGO

Trailer

All Comments

I don't mind cam movies, and most are a little blurry. But when 3D is on you get a blurry double vision and with the darkness of the film. Some scenes are very hard or not even watchable. I commend the cammer for trying though.
For all you Easter egg hunters out their. When it shows a photo of Wounder woman, look to the left of the photo. It is unaccredited but it is Chris pine. Coincidence?
Watchable, but quality is poor. Expected for some of the first cams out there. Video is choppy and audio can get dull. Subs are hard codded. If you want to download might i suggest watching the sample first to see if you can deal with it. Thank you anyway Uploader. I'm watching it now.
Same as others
thanks