Batman Assault on Arkham 2014 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-YFN

seeders: 713
leechers: 145
Added on July 29, 2014 by loadstonein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRipMPEG-4

Batman Assault on Arkham 2014 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-YFN (Size: 2.89 GB)
 Batman.Assault.on.Arkham.2014.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-YFN.mkv2.89 GB

Description

Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014) (WEB-DL - 1080p)-------------------------------------------------Welcome to Gotham City's heart of darkness. At the center of the shadowsrises Arkham Asylum, a festering depository of the vile, the dangerous andthe delirious, with an ever growing population courtesy of the Dark Knight.But when Batman foils the Riddler's latest caper and a crucial piece ofevidence needs to be secretly recovered from Arkham, the solution comesfrom an unexpected source: a covert government strike team hand assembledfrom Gotham City's underworld. The assassin Deadshot leads the Suicide Squad:Harley Quinn, Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, King Shark and Black Spider,a roster of rogues who know Arkham Asylum and its residents all too well.Get ready for an all-out assault as Batman faces a fearless legion ofcriminals with nothing to lose. Some will live, some will die andsome just want revenge. It's an unadulterated adventure throughthe criminal mind in the latest DC Universe animated movie.Actors: Kevin Conroy, Neal McDonough, Troy Baker, CCH Pounder, Matthew Gray Gubler, Greg Ellis and Giancarlo Esposito.Screenwriter: Heath Corson.Producer: James Tucker.Director: Jay Oliva.Produced by DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation.Batman.Assault.on.Arkham.2014.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-YFNFormat: Matroska Video File (MKV)Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1918x1078 23.976fpsAudio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6 channels 384KbpsSubs: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch,Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Polish, Malay,Thai, Korean, Indonesian, Chinese, Hungarian, Icelandic,Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian,Serbian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Estonian (SubRip Text)Duration: 01:15:53File size: 2.89 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.89 GB
seeders:713
leechers:145
Batman Assault on Arkham 2014 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-YFN

Trailer

All Comments

if i was cartoon character, i'd want to have a 3-way with the harley quinn and that freeze woman. hell i'd pay to see this movie in the theater.

epic win for uploader.
My kids love these DC movies, thanks.
AV good
May be you're Samsung LED does not support .mkv or matroska. You need codecs to play this file extension in your comp as well. Check whether you have necessary codecs or not and check your TV's support guide for information regarding supported playback formats.
Great movie and quality. Thanks for the UP.
Thanx ! DC animations rock!
thank you so much i've been waiting for this since Son Of Batman
Thank you
yes, thanQ. great post.

note: my scale - picture
10=1080p...
9=720p...
8=perfect dvd rip (ie:480p)...
7=good webrip/screener not high def...
6=very good cam(almost screener)...
5=good cam...
4=passable cam...
3=okay cam (if you just have to see it)...
2=bad cam (if you are just darn desperate)...
1=horrible cam (they waisted their time and our band width)