Batman Arkham Origins SkinsV2

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on November 1, 2013 by s1raz1in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman Arkham Origins SkinsV2 (Size: 1.04 KB)
 Batsuitv2.rar1.04 KB

Description

*UPDATE* 2 November
Hey guys, with the launch of update 2 a few things changed on steam_api.ini

All this is optional. I started to get random crashes when i closed the game because some of my DLC number were misplaced. IF your game has no issues at closing then you can skip this.

Please do these small changes. First go to the batman folder and backup steam_api.ini, then double click on it so its shown on notepad.
Try to match your ini file with this:

DLC001=0000237613
DLC002=0000237616
DLC003=0000237617
DLC004=0000257070
Then after the line with DLC 10 on it ADD this, leave a space between DLC 10 and DLCName.

DLCName001=Batman Legends Skins Pack
DLCName002=Joker's Vandal - Online Vanity Pack
DLCName003=Bane’s Special Forces - Online Vanity Pack
DLCName004=Season Pass Skin Pack

This file includes the suits from the skin pack, deluxe edition and several suits that were locked in game.

I added 3 more suits in this torrent, the Redson suit, New52mettallic, and First appearance Batman. The suits can be used in challenge maps at anytime, but they only become available for the campaign after you complete the story for the first time, you can preview them at batsuit chamber once you are on batcave.

To install it after you download go to this address:

x:Program Files (x86)Batman Arkham OriginsSinglePlayer, different installations will have another path, like WB games or something but all you need to do is reach the single player folder, in there is the DLC folder which you need to replace, a simple copy and paste will do.

If you dont have the DLC folder, well.. now you do :D

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 KB
seeders:19
leechers:1
Batman Arkham Origins SkinsV2

Trailer

All Comments

Worked! All the suits in 1 KB OMG! Thank you so much :). I added the two folders in the zip file to thr DLC folder and thats it. I have the latest CODEX version with Cold, Cold Heart.

Cheers!!
Awesome thanx uploader