Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition RePack by CorePack

seeders: 177
leechers: 519
Added on January 4, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition RePack by CorePack (Size: 7.64 GB)
 Batman Arkham City GOTY-CorePack.iso7.64 GB
 Batman Arkham City GOTY-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Title: Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition-CorePack
Year: 2013
Genre: Action-Adventure
Developer: RockSteady Studios
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive
Languages: English

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security for all of Gotham City’s thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.

The Game of the Year Edition of Batman: Arkham City packages new gameplay content, seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins beyond the original retail release. Also included is the exciting epilogue, Harley Quinn’s Revenge — in this mission, players are sent back into Arkham City to face their final challenge as they interchange between playing as both Batman and Robin.

Features:
-Installation time ~ 15 Min. (its about computer speed)
-Nothing Ripped/Removed
-Videos Quality: 60%
-Audios / Textures: Untouched
-Languages: Text-MULTI8 | Voice-ENG
-Based on GOTY Edition by PROPHET
-Repack by: CorePack

1) Mount or burn ISO
2) Install
3) Play !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.64 GB
seeders:177
leechers:519
Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for the info Harley Quinn, haven't installed it yet so it's good to know!
Sure you can even run Assassin's Creed: Unity at Ultra!
rofl :P
N_H
LMFAO !! U can run any big game at over 60 fps !!
steam_api.dll missing
someone with the same problem?
go into the mounted iso and you will find a folder with the crack there! copy it to the games directory and presto
its already running
thnx anyway
game crashes hard when i get near museum. i turned off the direct x and all the other settings as stated, looked all over internet and nothing. i even reinstalled just in case a file was missed or whatever...still crashes hard. oh well.
Thanks
having the same problem here..
Yes, i am stucked there for almost a day now. Tried every possible ways that i can imagine and still nothing. Searching internet for clues, i will let you guys know if i find any. Please do the same if you find a solution. Thanks.

Edit: Nope, nothing works. there is almost nothing in the internet about it either. i can't get it work guys, im sorry but i guess im giving up on this. Been searching / trying countless weird things for hours now.
I ended up downloading a gamesave for this to get past this part, yes it sucked not being able to play through this scene but it was the only option left that worked for me to bypass it.
what to do now?
http://www.savemygame.fr/en/pc/b/pc-batman-arkham-city-savegame.html Has several game saves at different %'s complete. I downloaded and tossed it into my gamesave, but yeah that is sorta a lame walk-around..
C:/ Users/ username /Documents /WB Games I think.
Thanks again Harley!!