Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition [Rus/Eng] RePack by R.G. Revenants

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 20, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition [Rus/Eng] RePack by R.G. Revenants (Size: 4.35 GB)
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 Aug2009_d3dx9_42_x64.cab908.32 KB
 Aug2009_D3DCompiler_42_x64.cab897.5 KB
 Aug2009_D3DCompiler_42_x86.cab879.49 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx9_42_x86.cab711.38 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx10_42_x64.cab227.18 KB
 Aug2009_d3dx10_42_x86.cab187.63 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 XLiveRedist.msi21.07 MB
 PhysX.exe11.26 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.56 MB
 data03.dat2.41 GB
 data01.dat1.88 GB
 data02.dat20.76 MB
 setup.exe2.48 MB
 autorun.inf65 bytes

Description

Before installing disable Anti-Virus and exclude game folder from anti-virus!

Release date: 15 September 2010Release date in Russia: 24 September 2010Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd PersonDeveloper: Rocksteady StudiosPublisher: Eidos InteractivePublished in Russia: New DiscRelease: R.G. Revenants Language: English, RussianSound language: Russian, EnglishSubtitles: English, RussianLocation: New DiscPublication Type: RepackTablet: enclosing (TRiViUM)System requirements:Operating system: Windows ® XP SP3 / Windows ® Vista SP2 / Windows ® 7 SP1Processor: Pentium ® 4 3.0 or equivalent Athlon ® 64Memory: 2 GBVideo: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c (GeForce ™ 6600 or Radeon ™ X1300)Sound card: compatible with DirectXHard drive: 10 GBDescription:Batman: Arkham Asylum features an original story penned exclusively for the game by famous Batman author and five-time Emmy award winner, Paul Dini, whose credits include "Lost" season one and "Batman: The Animated Series." As the game begins Batman is personally delivering his nemesis, The Joker, to the asylum at Arkham Island, but he is uneasy. Although the Arkham asylum is well fortified, he has a nagging feeling that all is not well, which proves to be the case when seconds after turning The Joker over to the guards, the master criminal breaks free of his captors. Even more surprising than this quick turn of events is the revelation that it was never The Joker's intent to escape the vault-like facility, but instead to trap Batman there. Surrounded by an asylum full of dangerous criminals, many of which he put there and all at the beck and call of the Joker, can Batman survive and discover what is behind the Joker's intricate plot?Features RePack:Face off against Gotham's greatest villains including The Joker, HARLEY QUINN, VICTOR ZSASZ and KILLER CROC.Become the Invisible Predator with Batman's takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen or utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos and battle with huge groups of The Joker's henchmen.Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.Experience what it's like to be Batman using explosive gel aerosol, the Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.Features RePack:Do not cut / no recoded (lossless)Installation time ~ 20-23 minutesRepack by R.G. RevenantsInstallation notes:1. Run setup.exe2. Install the game3. Play the gameIMPORTANT! On episodes c Scarecrow, change graphics settings to low quality or we change the language to Englishin your My Documents  Square Enix  Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY  BmGame  Config  UserEngine.ini "substitute" Language = rus "on" Language = int ".

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.35 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition [Rus/Eng] RePack by R.G. Revenants

Trailer

All Comments

It works it works it works................oh my god I'm loving it........
It works it works it works...........oh my god.I'm loving it......thanks a ton dude
nice upload
Does the game works properly guys then please message me.I dont want to waste time downloading 4.35gb. It is so much.
When you try to open Frank Boles' bio, the game crashes. So far it seems to be the only missing one but I'm wondering whether there'll be more. I downloaded the missing file from here: http://bitsnoop.com/batman-arkham-asylum-q41736767.html It's not really important or anything but you can download any missing file, if any, from the link.
By the way the file directory is: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition/BmGame/CookedPC/Packages/Frontend
Awesome. It works without a flaw!