Batman and Robin (2011-2015) Vol. 4 - Requiem for Damian (2014) (Digital+Scans) (-derp-)

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on May 21, 2015 by DerpstonPDerpin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Batman and Robin (2011-2015) Vol. 4 - Requiem for Damian (2014) (Digital+Scans) (-derp-) (Size: 230.69 MB)
 Batman and Robin (2011-2015) Vol. 4 - Requiem for Damian (2014).cbr230.69 MB

Description

[size=200]Spinning out from the tragic death of Damian Wayne in the pages of BATMAN, INCORPORATED, the Dark Knight attempts to cope with the death of not only his partner, Robin, the Boy Wonder, but also his son. Will he be able to deal with his grief on his own, or can he turn to his allies to help him through the pain?
This new hardcover collects BATMAN AND ROBIN #18-23.

Please note that this upload is a mix of scans and digital content.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
230.69 MB
seeders:17
leechers:2
Batman and Robin (2011-2015) Vol. 4 - Requiem for Damian (2014) (Digital+Scans) (-derp-)

All Comments

These seem to be home-made TPB... With some ugly ass bad scans at the beginning...
Yeah, I make these and release them, i do not get them from some release group. Yes my copies are beat up for whatever reason and my scanner isn't the best around but don't hate as I am sure these are the only torrents for these TPBs.
Well then you should let people know instead of naming it as though it's the actual TPB. It's misleading.
I actually own the physical TPBs and scan the pages my self but add the digital pages of the issues.
These are the actual trade paperbacks.
The only times i have made unofficial TPBs were for requests.
Have you actually downloaded the torrents to look before down voting?
Y'know what? Screw it, I'm sorry, I'm being a dick, I'll go fix my votes. You might want to mention they're partially scanned in the titles though to avoid complaints.