Torrent verified.

Bastio (Size: 870.37 MB)
 Bastio.part1.rar372.34 MB
 Bastio.part2.rar359.08 MB
 Just For Fun Games.url265 bytes
 Mus_BOST.rar138.94 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

[The greatest indie game of the year, in my opinion. Everything about the game, from soundtrack to art direction to controls is top notch. The story is deep, engaging, and ultimately memorable despite being a bit on the short side.

Supergiant Games, an independent start-up studio founded by ex-designers of the hit Command & Conquer franchise, announced today that it is developing Bastion for digital platforms. Featuring a unique interactive narrative style and hand-painted environments in dazzling full-HD, Bastion challenges players to build a new world from the broken remnants of the past.

The goal of the game is to construct a safe haven in the wake of the Calamity, a cataclysmic event that shattered the world into a series of floating islands. As players journey into the wild unknown in search of survivors and supplies, they will confront strange beasts, forge an array of customizable weapons, and gain new powers from specially-brewed spirits. The entire play experience of Bastion is dynamically narrated, gradually revealing a rich back-story as the narrator reacts to the player’s actions in real time.

“Our goal with Bastion is to hit players’ emotional chords in unexpected ways, in addition to delivering highly responsive gameplay that rewards finesse and experimentation,” said game industry veteran Greg Kasavin, Supergiant Games’ Creative Director. “We’re pushing to make it so that players become absorbed in the game’s distinctive setting and narrative tone from the first moments.”

Tinyiso version on a seedbox so give it a few mins to seed

System requirements:
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1.7 GHz
• 2 GB RAM
* Video Card 64 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
870.37 MB