Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis J. DAVID IRWIN (9th Edition) [Problems + Solutions].pdf

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on February 2, 2016 by sumpm1in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis J. DAVID IRWIN (9th Edition) [Problems + Solutions].pdf (Size: 67.01 MB)
 Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis J. DAVID IRWIN (9th Edition) [Problems + Solutions].pdf67.01 MB

Description

This is the problems only (not the whole textbook) and the solutions. This will allow you to quickly find problems that match your 10th or 11th edition homework and find solutions to match; all in one file.

This is an older version, but a very good and official solution manual for your reference, and many of the older version problems can be matched up to the new versions; so if you are using the 11th version for your classes, you can use this manual to solve many of those problems.

Quality: This is PRETTY LOW QUALITY. I compressed the crap out of it. The versions that this file was compiled from were SCANNED IMAGES so HUGE FILE SIZE. That is annoying to share and try to view on your smaller devices. So this is a HIGHLY COMPRESSED (and pretty low quality I will admit due to the compression), but useful to have sidekick to your 10th or 11th edition book.

If you need the 11th edition of this textbook, I have posted that here on Kickass as well: https://kat.cr/basic-enginee...text-book-pdf-t11740529.html

Happy studying; greetings from Purdue University :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.01 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis J. DAVID IRWIN (9th Edition) [Problems + Solutions].pdf