Bashar 2013-12-28 last 6 Sessions mp3

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on December 28, 2013 by abeallowsin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Bashar 2013-12-28 last 6 Sessions mp3 (Size: 429.63 MB)
 Bashar 2013-06-14 The Apprentice, Adept, & Alchemist.mp347.92 MB
 Bashar 2013-07-06 The 5th Law.mp3102.14 MB
 Bashar 2013-11-08 Karma.mp352.76 MB
 Bashar 2013-11-09 Dream a Little Dream.mp356.39 MB
 Bashar 2013-11-10 The Fox.mp377.81 MB
 Bashar 2013-11-23 Parallelogram.mp392.59 MB
 Info 2013-12-28 last 6 Sessions mp3.txt9.73 KB
 Links_to_ALL_BasharTorrents.html7.07 KB

Description

Last 6 recordings that were offered on 2013-12-28 at:
http://www.bashar.org/downloads.html

Bashar 2013-06-14 The Apprentice, Adept, & Alchemist.mp3
Bashar 2013-07-06 The 5th Law.mp3
Bashar 2013-11-08 Karma.mp3
Bashar 2013-11-09 Dream a Little Dream.mp3
Bashar 2013-11-10 The Fox.mp3
Bashar 2013-11-23 Parallelogram.mp3

For more Bashar Torrents and in different formats:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/237550744/b/BasharTorrents.html
http://sharebashar.wordpress.com/

This material is from the Bashar Sharing Community. Our intention is to connect with those who are attracting this material for free and to help one another to get all of the Bashar's material, especially the latest. We as a group and as individuals buy it and share it, in any way we can but mainly via Torrents.

"The Parallelogram" November 23, 2013 - San Francisco, CA

Bashar explores the concept of parallel realities and connecting to and downloading information from a variety or parallel reality experiences.

Entire Session MP3 Audio Bundle (Approx 4 hrs)
Entire Session MP4 Video Bundle (Approx 4 hrs)

*MP4 is recommended due to visual nature of the "Holotope" Guided Visualization experience.

"Karma" Nov 8, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA

Q& A includes: How can I let go of the idea that I have to work? What are the mechanics of how Astrology works? How do I use Karma as a tool to find out if I'm on the right path? What was our event that was supposed to shake us to our core? Is there a specific way to know if you're channeling? What are the beings from other dimensions trying to tell me? Am I with the right person in my relationship? How low is your ship? When will we get to meet our Hybrid Children? What is my connection with the Einstein Crystal Skull? Recently I've been experiencing a lot of extremes. What does that polarity mean? I grew up thinking Karma was a punishment, how can I redefine that? How can I stay in sync with my core?

CD - Set of 2 (approx 2 hours )
DVD - (approx 2 hours )

"Dream a Little Dream" Nov 9, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA

Q& A includes: What is the process of manifestation for the non-physical self? Do you have some advice on how to improve and expand upon my writing? How do I transform powerful negative beliefs into positive ones? What is the significance of the comet in our solar system? Are there aliens on the dark side of the moon? We celebrate 30 years of Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka with a special tribute.

DVD - (approx 2 hours )

"The Fox" Nov 10, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA

Q& A includes: How do we fix the world that we're in with all the pollution? How do we break an addiction/habit? I'm scared of the unknown. What are some examples of art on your planet? What is life on Essassani like? How can I form a stronger bond with my deceased parent? How do I get over abandonment issues? When using infrared cameras, there were big orbs flashing on and off, was this related to the craft I saw? Who are the blue beings that I've had contact with?

DVD - (approx 2 hours )

2013-07-06
"The 5th Law" July 6 2013 - San Francisco, CA

Bashar invites us to join in and share our perspectives in an ongoing exploration by the Interstellar Alliance as to whether or not there is a Fifth Law of Creation in addition to the Four Laws Bashar has previously discussed.

Q and A includes: What are the hidden reasons behind my wrist injury? How can I overcome a hidden revenge I feel when my girlfriend is unhappy? How can I help my brother who has seizures? Is there anything you can tell about my origin? Exploring the concept of "Love at First Sight." I am saddened by the number of homeless people. Help Bashar: Being in the now causes me to lose my memory! How can connecting to our "past" lives help us in the present? What is a spiritual union and how do you obtain it? How can I help the environment and solve the pollution problem on this planet? What is the best way to quiet the ego? How can I improve my relationship with my father? How should I react if someone lies to me? Are there limits to possibilities of shifting? Can someone who is incarcerated in prison shift themselves to a reality in which they are free? Is it in human nature the desire for greed power and dominance? Have I chosen a reality in which war exists? Doe we live in a simulated reality? How can I shift to realities where my friends and family are more in alignment with my true self? Will we obtain super-powers through ascension? Did psychedelic mushrooms play a part in human evolution? How can we know what the higher mind has planned for us? Can we rewrite the contract? Can you tell us more about the Spynx? How close are we to contact today?

CD - Set of 2 (approx 4 hours )
DVD - (approx 4 hours )

"The Apprentice" June 14, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA

The Apprentice, The Adept & The Alchemist: A Story of Transformation. Bashar shares a story about our process of change and ascension. Q&A includes: I get confused about different teachings, which is the ultimate truth? Why does life eat life? Why is it healthier to eat animals than to not eat animals for me? How can I use sound and other healing modalities to improve the education system? Bashar speaks on "tel-empahy." What are your thoughts on when humanity will implement free energy methods? When will we be off our present monetary system? I was recently pregnant and had an abortion, did I make the right decision? Why do I keep experiencing a long string of injuries? Will you speak on the ancient history of the deck of playing cards? When I meditate, I get peaceful and still, I get to a point where I exhale and it's more comfortable to not inhale again, is this harmful? What is the 6" alien body that was recently found? When someone is under hypnosis are they in a dream state? Was my family involved in the hybridization process? When I summon you, and I'm not sure what really happens. I feel a presence, is it you? What do you recommend for how to be more successful in gambling? Given the high rate of humanities current ascension, will my ideas for how to accelerate be no longer needed? In regards to the end of money, how can we transition into the idea of using human ability instead of currency? I came from a very stressful state, and it allowed me to develop in a lot of positive ways, but also into some illnesses. How do I know if I'm done with this stressful cycle? Are all women are supposed to want to have babies? Why did I get sick at Macchu Pichu?

DVD - (approx 2 hours )

http://www.bashar.org/about-darryl-anka.html

Who is Bashar?

Bashar is a being of extraterrestrial origin, a friend from the future who has spoken for the past 30 years through channel, Darryl Anka, bringing through a wave of new information that clearly explains in detail how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience. Over the years, thousands of individuals have had the opportunity to apply these principles and see if they really work to change their lives and create the reality that they desire.

Overwhelmingly the response we receive is "This works!" Some of the feedback our listeners have shared include:

- Enhanced creativity & abundance
- Mental & emotional clarity
- Improved health
- Enhanced love relationships
- Expanded psychic ability
- Increased self love & self acceptance
- Greater self-empowerment

Why do these concepts work?

Bashar would be the first to say that it's because this information is based on the laws of physics and is not just a "nice New Age philosophy." Perhaps this is a more advanced version of physics than you may have encountered in the past- but nevertheless, it is based on physics. Hence, when you apply these principles and techniques to your day to day life, you can see dramatic results, both in what you experience and how you feel!

Bashar describes the importance of belief systems and explains how to change what you believe about yourself and your world to dramatically change what you experience in your life. The new perspectives he shares can change the way you view "reality" and help you get in touch with the beliefs and ideas that are presently guiding your life so that you can change them if you decide to. Bashar's message emphasizes your self empowerment and your ability to use your conscious free choice to create the life and the world that you prefer.

Self-empowerment is key

Bashar describes the planet as going through a major transformation- an evolutionary leap to the next level of consciousness. Bashar's message simply acts as a reminder of what you already know but may have forgotten, and can help you experience this transition smoothly and joyfully, by expanding your awareness of the unlimited possibilities that are truly available to you. The message emphasizes increasing your self empowerment and your connection to your Higher Self as being key to consciously creating the kind of reality you desire.

Ecstasy is your birthright

Bashar's message helps to expand your capacity for learning and change. It re-awakens your ability to use your imagination and express yourself creatively... so that you can experience the ecstasy that is your birthright. The techniques that are contained in the Bashar material are fun, challenging and interesting to work with and Bashar's uniquely humorous and direct approach enhances the entire experience!

A wide range of topics

Bashar also provides cutting-edge information on a wide range of topics:

- Personal Transformation
- History of the Universe
- Extraterrestrials & UFO's
- Parallel Realities - Crop Circles
- Psychic Phenomenon
- Spiritual Ascension
- Earth Changes
- Healing Methods
- Life after Death
- Future Technology
- Sacred Geometry

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
429.63 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4

All Comments

Thank you so much! There hadn't been any bashars uploaded lately and I really wanted to hear these:) Thank you!Lots of Love in the Now, me