Barry Manilow - Because It's Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1990 Soft Rock

seeders: 21
leechers: 4
Added on November 8, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Barry Manilow - Because It's Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1990 Soft Rock (Size: 97.86 MB)
 01 Barry Manilow - The Christmas Song.mp38.96 MB
 02 Barry Manilow - Jingle Bells (duet With Expose).mp36.11 MB
 03 Barry Manilow - Silent Night - I Guess There Ain't No Santa Claus.mp312.2 MB
 04 Barry Manilow - The First Noel - When The Meadow Was Bloomin'.mp311.49 MB
 05 Barry Manilow - Excerpts from Handel's Messiah - Because It's Christmas.mp312.58 MB
 06 Barry Manilow - Baby, It's Cold Outside (duet With K.T. Oslin).mp312.22 MB
 07 Barry Manilow - White Christmas.mp33.56 MB
 08 Barry Manilow - Carol of the Bells - The Bells of Christmas.mp311.04 MB
 09 Barry Manilow - Joy to the World - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.mp38.65 MB
 10 Barry Manilow - We Wish You a Merry Christmas - It's Just Another New Year's Eve.mp311.01 MB
 Because It's Christmas.cue1.82 KB
 Because It's Christmas.log7.37 KB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg38.94 KB

Description

Source: 1990 CD

By A Customer
If I could only pick one Christmas CD for a trip, this would be it. It's not a song, pause, next song...the songs flow right from one into another. Every emotion that you feel around the holidays is on this CD. His duet, "Baby It's Cold Outside," is the best I've heard since Dean Martin's version. You're right there in his New York apartment with a blizzard going on outside. And, of course, the final song is his famous, "It's Just Another New Year's Eve," which I think has saved many a person's sanity over the holidays. I know a previous reviewer lamented the fact that this CD should not be sold in supermarkets or on bargain racks...but you know, maybe other people like us will discover and share the excellence of this Christmas music.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.86 MB
seeders:21
leechers:4
Barry Manilow - Because It's Christmas 320cbr (Big Papi) 1990 Soft Rock