Barbie In A Mermaid Tale (2010)DvD RiP XviD JEY FED

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 8, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDDVDRipTVRip

Barbie In A Mermaid Tale (2010)DvD RiP XviD JEY FED (Size: 701.07 MB)
 Barbie.In.A.Mermaid.Tale.2010.DVDRip.XviD-FiCO.NoRar.www.crazy-torrent.com.avi701.06 MB
 www.crazy-torrent.com.nfo8.91 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
701.07 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Barbie In A Mermaid Tale (2010)DvD RiP XviD JEY FED

Trailer

All Comments

thanks
An A+ for quality. 10/10 all around. Oh yes excellent video and sound make this film more then anyone could expect. This is truly another example of how much attention to detail Mattel as put into the Barbie adventures. While Barbie does not make an appearance in this film she is there under a new name. Wonderful story telling combined with awesome animation have given birth to a thrilling under the sea and at the beach wave of a ride. You laugh at times trust me on this and other moments will have you holding on the edge of your seat wondering if she'll make it through or not. I watched this with my 7 yr old daughter and two sons(ages 4 & 5) and we all loved. I would highly recommend this film to anyone with small children especially a little girl who wishes to have fins and swim beyond the reef. Or if your little girl says she is going to catch a great wave one day then this is the movie for her. As I said a 10/10 quality film worthy of a 15 if they'd let you have it.
great dwnload
Good format all round, many thanks "fast download"