seeders: 465
leechers: 46
Added on February 19, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Banished-AnArChisT (Size: 202.8 MB)
 BanishedInstaller_1.0.0_x32.msi101.2 MB
 BanishedInstaller_1.0.0_x64.msi101.61 MB

Description

::::::::: AnArChisT PRESENTS ::::::::::::: Banished-AnArChisT ::::::Information::Year : February 18, 2014Genre : Strategy (Manage / Busin. / Real-time) / 3DDeveloper : Shining Rock Software LLCPublisher : Shining Rock Software LLCsPublication Type : LicenseLanguage Text : EnglishVoice language : EnglishTablet : Not required::Description::Banished awesome urban strategy simulator settlers from independent studio Shining Rock Software, which has only one person in their composition.::System Requirements:OS : Win XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8Processor : 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processorMemory : 512 MB ​​RAMGraphics : 512 MB ​​DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 2)DirectX : Version 9.0cHard Drive : 250 MB available spaceSound Card : Any::INSTALL AND PLAY::::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to AnArChisT for Ripping and Distribution.

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
202.8 MB
seeders:465
leechers:46
Banished-AnArChisT

Trailer

All Comments

Awsome download great pic and sound
good job !! Exselent download speed as always
Tanx
Awesome torrent thanks!
i had played this for 2 days straight until today :( i had over 1500 people went though some tuff times, until the lack of food sources was very hard to find and keep up with the amount of people i had, so they all died leaving me with 36 people very sad i am at the moment :,(
other than that i had purchased the game full great game and now i have started again, BUT it really needs a expansion pack of some kind where you could upgrade the village town hall, markets, mines, houses etc.. 10/10 for me
Tip on how to survive. It's all about food. Best way to get food is to make gathering huts and woodcutters/foresters next too each other.

Make sure the woodcutters/foresters are set to grow only and make sure when placing foresters/gathering huts, that you only place 1 of each next too each other within the circle.
Works perfect, thx uploader
Ειναι full edision ?