Band Of Horses - Acoustic At The Ryman [2014] [Mp3-320]-V3nom [GLT]

seeders: 104
leechers: 5
Added on February 8, 2014 by Sc4r3cr0win Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Band Of Horses - Acoustic At The Ryman [2014] [Mp3-320]-V3nom [GLT] (Size: 172.92 MB)
 09 The Funeral.mp318.82 MB
 03 Detlef Schrempf.mp317.45 MB
 04 Everything's Gonna Be Undone.mp316.97 MB
 01 Marry Song.mp316.84 MB
 05 No One's Gonna Love You.mp316.52 MB
 06 Factory.mp315.85 MB
 02 Slow Cruel Hands of Time.mp315.54 MB
 10 Neighbor.mp315.46 MB
 07 Older.mp314.44 MB
 08 Wicked Gil.mp314.17 MB
 11 Weed Party (Bonus Track).mp310.71 MB
 V3nom.gif148.22 KB
 Torrent downloaded from d2.vu.txt40 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded from GloTorrents.com.txt39 bytes
 Torrent Uploaded by V3nom.txt25 bytes

Description

Artist: Band of HorsesTitle Of Album: Acoustic at the RymanYear Of Release: 2014Label: Brown RecordsGenre: Acoustic, Indie, Alt-CountryQuality: 320 KbpsTotal Time: 42:46 minTotal Size: 172 MB

Tracklist:1. Marry Song (Live Acoustic)2. Slow Cruel Hands Of Time (Live Acoustic)3. Detlef Schrempf (Live Acoustic)4. Everything's Gonna Be Undone (Live Acoustic)5. No One's Gonna Love You (Live Acoustic)6. Factory (Live Acoustic)7. Older (Live Acoustic)8. Wicked Gil (Live Acoustic)9. The Funeral (Live Acoustic)10. Neighbor (Live Acoustic)

Greetz:GODFATHER,iTake,Extratorrent Staff,ETRG,Kat Staff and all others.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
172.92 MB
seeders:104
leechers:5
Band Of Horses - Acoustic At The Ryman [2014] [Mp3-320]-V3nom [GLT]

All Comments

Works Fine..All songs play fine.

Is there a version of this album where its not live performance ?
I'd like to hear music without pple screaming in between.
yes there is a problem with this... it plays but the pc goes slow and the music stuck in between...
Anybody else having issues with this after they download it and try and open it?
lol what issues dude please better explain ?
for some reason when I click on the file and go to open it it slows my computer to a crawl, same thing when i try and look at the properties for it, etc....Nothing else is doing this. It's very very odd
What player do u using for music?
This is happening before I try and play it. This is happening when I go to the file and just try and look/verify information on it. I'm telling you, just doing that really s***ws with my computer.
Something is wrong with your pc m8,no one who downloads my music didnt have any problems with opening a song..
Dude, nothing up with my PC. The tracks play fine. What I'm saying is when you go the album file, open the file, and look at the mp3s something isn't right. I also tried to run it through format factory and it will not convert. I don't have a huge collection, probably around 400 gigs, but dealing that and I have never come across this. Something isn't right.
try Select 'All' tracks then right mouse click on marked songs then select properties and untick 'read only' then click apply and ok..i hope that will fix your problem..
Thanks Sc4r3cr0w. In no way do I want you to think that I was bashing your upload. I have had the pleasure of downloading many of your ups and find you to be a first class uploader. Just something wasn't working right with this one. Thank you for your time and effort.