Baldurs Gate II Enhanced Edition-RELOADED

seeders: 129
leechers: 9
Added on November 16, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Baldurs Gate II Enhanced Edition-RELOADED (Size: 2.63 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.94 KB
 rld-bg2ee.iso2.63 GB

Description

nERvBaldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (c) Beamdog11/2013: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: RPG, StrategyKidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in hisstronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthrightCan you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, andultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will youembrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across therealms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition brings this critically acclaimedrole-playing experience to back to lifeFeatures:* The Final Chapter - Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes Baldur'sGate II: Shadows of Amn and Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, the epicconclusion of the Bhaalspawn saga* Four New Party Members - Bundled with Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editionare four new characters that can join you on your journey* The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay - Explore the tactical depth ofhigh-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Undermine your captors and prey upontheir weaknesses while you dodge traps and battle for your life againstDemi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and Githyanki* Easy Multiplayer - Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition makes it easy tofind, list, and join multiplayer games, even while behind a firewall* Widescreen and More - Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition features fullwidescreen support, remastered area artwork from original renders, and a hostof other interface and gameplay improvements1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!System Requirements:OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Processor: 1 GHZ Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible Hard Drive: 2 GB available space Sound Card: Windows Compatible

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.63 GB
seeders:129
leechers:9
Baldurs Gate II Enhanced Edition-RELOADED

All Comments

Did you transfer the cracked files?
Thanks for uploading, only minor issue I had was lack of sound, but otherwise it was solid.
i have tried a few of the baldurs gate torrents, but i keeo getting the OpenAL32.dll error, i have tried changing the compatability to win98 and running it as ADMIn, can somebody pleaseeeeeee help with this crappy prob im having THAnK YOU THANK YOU.

Greetings
Just install OpenAL from the _CommonRedist folder, in your installation folder.
Thanks download was quick and painless
Thanks!! Great upload.
Thank you brother :)