Badass Survival Secrets Essential Skills to Survive Any Crisis[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Badass Survival Secrets Essential Skills to Survive Any Crisis[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 2.8 MB)
 82a89.Badass.Survival.Secrets.Essential.Skills.to.Survive.Any.Crisis.pdf2.8 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre:Survival /tutorial
Published:2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:You're a backpacker or a hunter lost in the woods after sundown; what do you do? Your car flips over on an empty highway; how will you survive until morning? If you were left alone in the middle of the wilderness, would you be able to make it? While current technology, such as cell phones and GPS, is helpful, when you are lost in the wilderness the best things you can rely on are your own skills. "Badass Survival Secrets" will introduce you to everything that you need to survive when the unexpected happens. In this book you'll learn basic survival skills such as: - How to build a fire- How to find clean water- How to find food that is safe to eat- How to build a shelter- Basic navigation- And many more useful skills!From the forest, to the tundra, and everywhere in between, "Badass Survival Secrets" contains all that you need to become a badass survivalist expert.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.8 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Badass Survival Secrets Essential Skills to Survive Any Crisis[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG