Bad Neighbours (2014) HDCAM XviD - Detor

seeders: 272
leechers: 82
Added on May 4, 2014 by detorin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: TeleSyncCam

Bad Neighbours (2014) HDCAM XviD - Detor (Size: 802.54 MB)
 Bad Neighbours (2014) HDCAM XviD - Detor.avi791.88 MB
 sample.avi10.67 MB

Description

IMDB : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2004420/

Plot : A couple with a newborn baby face unexpected difficulties after they are forced to live next to a fraternity house.

Director: Nicholas Stoller
Writers: Andrew J. Cohen, Brendan O'Brien
Stars: Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron
Rating : 7.9/10
Genres: Comedy

Format : AVI @ 1 218 Kbps
Size : 792 MiB
Length : 1h 30mn
Type : CAM
Source : 720p.CAM.YKRG

Video : MPEG-4 Visual XviD @ 1 076 Kbps
Info : 640 x 276 (2.35:1) @ 29.970 fps

Audio : MPEG Audio (MP3) @ 128 Kbps
Info : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz
Language : English

Note : Got A Good HD Source , Brighten Up And Did Some Tweaks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
802.54 MB
seeders:272
leechers:82
Bad Neighbours (2014) HDCAM XviD - Detor

Trailer

All Comments

I have not seen this version so can't comment on the qual but people need to realize there is a clear distinction between a CAM and a DVDRIP and the two can't be compared, so to say a CAM is crap or whatever, if your comparing to yify as some people wait for yeah it will look poop, however a cam simply needs to be (for me) audio with not too much popcorn and laughing, clear and synced to the movie. The image will be dark, or overly exposed it's filmed in a cinema in secret ffs, not by a HD film crew, so we get to see it before release on disc. The image for me just needs to not auto focus in and out, be watch able, as much of the screen as poss, not at an angle, although laptops turn - so when grading please dont compare and think of the effort the uploader/filmer went to to at least try and get a fair copy to us
So now I have seen it, or the 1st 15min, it's the same version you will find in larger downloads too as always, samw one goes about compressed how the uploader chooses. At the start it's seriously over cropped you loose on a maptop an inch and half from the top AND bottom with extra black bars. Again very start the camera is auto focusing in and out light to dark, bit of manual adjustment and it seems to get it together, but the giant bars stay. Audio synced well, has the obvious 'I am a Cam' hollow sound....Overall if you cant get to the movies, can't pay the billion ££ it is for a family to go, then have your 18 kids all demanding popcorn and sweets costing more £££ this version is a pretty OK and very watchable CAM - remember Im NOT marking this compared to a 4gig HD file Im marking it for what it is, a tripod or hidden camera in a theatre thus...
Audio 7
Image 6 - the bars did my nut, BUT its not the uploader there on all the versions. THANK YOU