Bad Blood (2015) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery

seeders: 14
leechers: 21
Added on January 24, 2016 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

Bad Blood (2015) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery (Size: 1.29 GB)
 Bad.Blood.S01E01.The.Preachers.Daughter.mp4156.8 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E02.The.Case.Against.Kevin.mp4165.19 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E03.Jersey.Justice.mp4166.74 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E04.Justice.For.Britney.mp4165.57 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E05.Who.Killed.The.Eggman.mp4167.94 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E06.Daughters.Divided.mp4168 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E07.My.Father.My.Mother.My.Nightmare.mp4166.26 MB
 Bad.Blood.S01E08.A.Brother.Betrayed.mp4167.02 MB

Description

BAD BLOOD is a half-hour series that follows families driven apart by heinous crimes as they come together for the first time. In this series, the estranged families confront one another about a crime that rocked the family, uncover new information about the case, and ultimately seek forgiveness for their actions. Each 30-minute episode of BAD BLOOD features one family torn apart by a murder interlaced with commentary from local authorities and experts, culminating in a face-to-face confrontation between two estranged family members.

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 from 10-11pm ET/PT, Investigation Discovery premiered the season finale of BAD BLOOD, showing back-to-back new episodes. In the night's first new episode (10pm), "My Father, My Mother, My Nightmare," the man Amber once fell in love with is not the same Michael. He has gradually become Mischelle. Now their daughter Alica is faced with an impossible choice: hate her father for his brutal assault, or forgive her mother's murderer. Then, in the finale (10:30pm), "A Brother Betrayed," the Medinas were living the American dream until the family hero, Carlos, was brutally slain. His brother Jerry is convinced another brother is responsible. But his nephew Ramon believes what's really tearing the family apart are Jerry's accusations.

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 165 MB
Duration: 20mn 38s
Bit rate: 997 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 3:2
Frame rate: 23.976 fps

1. The Preacher's Daughters

A small town is shocked when a pastor is charged with the murder of his wife. One of his daughters believes it was suicide. The other is convinced it was cold-blooded murder. After 15 years of silence, the sisters face off, and face down the truth.

December 1, 2015

2. The Case Against Kevin

Kevin was convicted of a heinous crime, killing his mother with his bare hands. But after years in prison, he has cleared his name. Now the problem child is free, and wants to confront the family that abandoned him when he needed them most.

December 8, 2015

3. Jersey Justice

The Chief of Police of Bordentown, NJ is accused of attempted murder. Is this a case of a crooked cop, or a miscarriage of justice? His sister has always defended him, but now her faith has been shaken by a blistering accusation.

December 8, 2015

4. Justice for Britney

Two young women are found murdered behind a dumpster near Houston, Texas. A highly publicized investigation steadily reveals a suspect among one of the families. Now a cousin in search of answers uncovers the family secrets.

December 8, 2015

5. Who Killed Eggman?

Kevin Brinkley has spent half his life in prison for murder - a murder his brother Ronald has publicly confessed to. Now Kevin's nephew James is trying to free his uncle, but first he has to uncover what really happened the day the "Eggman" was shot.

December 14, 2015

6. Daughters Divided

In 2013 Kelly Robarge was found viciously beaten to death in the woods near her rural home. One of her daughters suspects their father of the brutal assault. The other believes he's innocent. Can the sisters come to terms and reclaim their family?

December 14, 2015

7. My Father, My Mother, My Nightmare

The man Amber once fell in love with is not the same Michael. He has gradually become Mischelle. Now their daughter Alica is faced with an impossible choice: hate her father for his brutal assault, or forgive her mother's murderer.

December 29, 2015

8. A Brother Betrayed

The Medinas were living the American dream until the family hero, Carlos, was brutally slain. His brother Jerry is convinced another brother is responsible. But his nephew Ramon believes what's really tearing the family apart are Jerry's accusations.

December 29, 2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.29 GB
seeders:14
leechers:21

Screenshots

Bad Blood (2015) Season 1 - Investigation Discovery screenshot

All Comments

Thank you so much. A wonderful rainy Sunday full of true crime ahead. :)