Awesome Coconut Milk Recipes - Tasty Ways to Bring Coconuts from the Palm Tree to Your Plate

seeders: 23
leechers: 1
Added on June 27, 2014 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Awesome Coconut Milk Recipes - Tasty Ways to Bring Coconuts from the Palm Tree to Your Plate (Size: 14.91 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Awesome Coconut Milk Recipes.tgz14.91 MB

Description

Awesome Coconut Milk Recipes - Tasty Ways to Bring Coconuts from the Palm Tree to Your Plate

Details:

Awesome Coconut Milk Recipes: Tasty Ways to Bring Coconuts from the Palm Tree to Your Plate by Instructables.com, Nicole Smith
2014 | ISBN: 1629147559 | English | 176 pages | EPUB | 15 MB

Green Thai Chicken Curry
With Awesome Coconut Milk Recipes, you could make a three course meal using coconut milk as a jump-off point. With these fifty recipes, you can get a taste of the tropics in a number of ways, and all of them are delicious!

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.91 MB
seeders:23
leechers:1

All Comments

Respect & thanks!
Thank you, much appreciated.
Good torrent and a nice recipe book. Thank you. (Okay, I've read thru this EPUB book, and I have to say, it's excellent! Filled with beautiful color photos illustrating recipe creation at every step, easy to read instructions, and a bookmarked Table of Contents. I was surprised how well designed this epub cookbook is. Excellent book!