AVG PC TuneUp 2015 v15 0 Incl. Crack-TechTools

seeders: 371
leechers: 68
Added on November 7, 2014 by ThumperDCin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

AVG PC TuneUp 2015 v15 0 Incl. Crack-TechTools (Size: 80.93 MB)
 AVG PC TuneUp 2015 v15 0 Incl. Crack-TechTools.net.rar79.19 MB
 techtools.jpg1.74 MB
 File download from www.TechTools.NET.txt37 bytes

Description

Visit us at: Tech Forum

Remember how fast your PC used to run when you got it? Not only can we help get it back there, but you can also enjoy Turbo Mode to release that extra bit of power when you need it for browsing, gaming and videos.Getting fast is all well and good, but not if it only does it once.

We continually work in the background, and constantly update the way we tune, to help your PC always run at top speed. If you are a bit of an expert, then don’t worry. There is a whole range of tools you can use to fine tune things – just how you want them.A lot of us would not know where to start to make our PCs work even better.Getting fast is all well and good, but not if it only does it once. We continually work in the background, and constantly update the way we tune, to help your PC always run at top speed.It is always good when there is one thing less to remember. We continually monitor your PC and let you know the status. And we even run routine maintenance when you are away from your PC so it dose not get in the way.

We take that problem away by making straightforward recommendations and showing how to do them in a few simple clicks.

AVG-PC-TuneUp-2015 Features

Restores your PC to top speed
A Smoother running PC
Extends your battery life
Frees up valuable disk space
Keeps your PC at peak performance
Leaves no trace of your most important files
Gives you complete performance – automatically
Makes optimization easier
Fine tune your computer for even more performance

+----------------+
| How to use |
+----------------+
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Copy the cracked files
4) Run Registration.reg

For the record, the cracked DLLs are:
- tulic.dll
- Registration.reg

Make sure you copy those to the right locations.

TechTools/ThumperDC

Support topic: http://techtools.net/forum/support-f12.html

Come check out our Site
We have instant-chat, forums, request section, account registration, over 64,000 users, we also do software, music, movies, E-Books, just about everything!

Please Follow us on Facebook. Thank you!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.93 MB
seeders:371
leechers:68

All Comments

thx..
thanks
Installed fine. Cracks totally worked!!
umm, which one the best? CCleaner or this one?
They both essentially do the same thing, but have slight differences. You'd likely have success with either one.
I couldn't get it to work.. The install instructions are vague which makes it hard to follow.. Im not a computer genius but I think Im above average on a PC.. I followed the directions after install then tried to open the app I got a "Your Trial Has Expired" message so I deleted the program & tried it again & got the same thing.. I C&P'd the instructions below if you can tell me what Im doing wrong I'd appreciate it.. Im assuming that I type registration.reg in the start menu after I copy the crack files..?
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Copy the cracked files
4) Run Registration.reg
There is files you downloaded in the folder, go into "Crack Files" Copy them to where you installed the tune up.. usually "Program files (x86) > AVG > Tuneup" and run the Registration.reg file..... It is super simple rofl.
Works great !!!!!
Thank You