Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 TC720P x264 AAC English CHS Mp4Ba

seeders: 1286
leechers: 1315
Added on May 24, 2015 by manudilin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 TC720P x264 AAC English CHS Mp4Ba (Size: 2.96 GB)
 Avengers.Age.of.Ultron.2015.TC720P.x264.AAC.English.CHS.Mp4Ba.mkv2.91 GB
 Sample-01.mkv30.14 MB
 Sample-02.mkv25.29 MB

Description

General:Format : MatroskaFile size : 2.91 GiBDuration : 2h 13mnVideo:Format/Info : Advanced Video CodecNominal bit rate : 3 000 KbpsWidth : 1 280 pixelsHeight : 594 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.2:1Frame rate : 30.000 fpsAudio::Format/Info : Advanced Audio CodecChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L RSampling rate : 48.0 KHzLanguage : English

Director: Jose Verden Screenwriter: Jose Verden / Stan Lee / Jack Kirby Starring: Robert Downey Jr. / Chris Heim Cosworth / Mark Ruffalo / Chris Evan Adams / Scarlett Johansson / More ... Genre: Action / Science Fiction / Fantasy / Adventure Official Site: marvel.com/avengers Producer countries / regions: USA Language: EnglishRelease Date: 2015-05-12 (China Mainland) / 2015-05-01 (US) Length: 142 minutes AKA: Avengers 2 / The Avengers: Alltronic Times / The Avengers: Altra's / Marvel Avengers: Age of Ultron / The Avengers 2 / After Party IMDb link: tt2395427 Avengers 2: Alltronic era Plot · ·   Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr. Robert Downey Jr. played) has abandoned attempts to restart a peace project, Unexpectedly, the project has become a crisis fuse. The world's most powerful superheroes - Iron Man, Captain America (Chris Evans Chris Evans ornaments), Thor (Chris Hemsworth Chris Heim Cosworth ornaments), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo Mark Ruffalo ornaments), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson Scarlett Johansson ornaments) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner Jeremy Renner ornaments) had to undergo the ultimate test, save the planet at stake. Mysterious villain Olympic record (James Spader James Spader audio) gradually rise, super heroes have to regroup, trying to stop the implementation of human extinction Altra plan. Battle, the Avengers members also met two new characters - Wanda Maksimov (Elizabeth Olsen Elizabeth Olsen ornaments) and Pietro Maksimov (Aaron Taylor - Aaron Johnson Taylor-Johnson ornaments), as well as the return of an old friend with a new face - visions (Paul Bettany Paul Bettany played).   World order on the verge of collapse, the Avengers must stop Alltronic conspiracy. Enemies emerging, an unprecedented global war is about to start ho ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.96 GB
seeders:1286
leechers:1315
Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 TC720P x264 AAC English CHS Mp4Ba

Trailer

All Comments

I stopped watching after 2 mins, missing audio, and blurry picture
Thank you uploader for taking the time to do this. The quality is not what is listed unfortunately.
Has some audio issues. No sound for the first minute+ then no audio for the credits including afterscene (occurs before rolling credits), about three quarters through there is some minor static for a few minutes then the audio goes out of sync by about 300ms. Tolerable if you have the right player (I'm using VLC 2.0.7).

Video, while better than the last batch of rips is still blurry enough to be annoying and I'm watching on a 19" 720p/1080i screen. Watermark is not too bad after the big one in the beginning. Movie does not show rolling credits.

This is on the cusp of being a good CAM rip but nowhere near what we will be getting when the Blu rips come out.

Thanks for the up manudil
Thank you for the upload. Better quality than all others. Worth waching.
Don't think this is a telecine. Looks like a telesync at best. Picture's blurry as hell at points, making it really hard to watch. Might have to wait, even though I really want to watch it.
Cant get it to play with wmp or bsplayer even with all k-lite codes, any ideas?
try sm player
Its a MKV file, They play with VLC Media Player

I prefer MP4 or even AVI as I can stream it from my computer and play it directly on my smart TV and/or Playstation over wifi.
Thanks, uploader, for the effort. The quality is extremely uneven. Some of the images are quite sharp. Than, a few seconds later, the images are blurry. Chinese subtitles pop up occasionally. A few other small problems also occur. The video is watchable, though.
Thank you !