Avadon: The Black Fortress / Avadon : Black Fortress [ 1.0 ] [L] [ENG] (2011) By NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 24, 2011 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Avadon: The Black Fortress / Avadon : Black Fortress [ 1.0 ] [L] [ENG] (2011) By NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 106.56 MB)
 AvadonDemo.exe106.5 MB
 avadonkg.exe59.5 KB

Description

Year: 2011
Genre: RPG
Developer: Spiderweb Software
Publisher: Spiderweb Software
System requirements:
Free hard disk space 200 MB
Monitor supporting 800x600 resolution
It is desirable processor with at least 1 GHz, but I think it will do even less.
Publication Type: License
Language: English
Language: English
Medicine:
Description:
The first part of a new RPG from Spiderweb Software!
Avadon: Black Fortress.
You will serve as a fortress to fortress Avadon as a spy and warrior, fighting the enemies of the motherland.
The word servant Avadon - Act.
Try a new fantasy RPG and play with a plot that threatens to destroy your people!
Additional Information:
I'd add that it was just released from Spayderveb RPG, which for many years razrabytyvayut such indie projects like Geneforge, Exile and Avernum.
Fighting in the step mode, the selection of the party, dress up, the ability to solve problems in ways raznymit and communicating with party members.
And in a very good two-dimensional graph.
Long waited vydet version under Windows, it is now on ftp site appeared, I downloaded and found the crack and just could not share with the audience)

1) Install a demo;
2) Run the crack (in the folder from the demo);
3) Run the game;
4) prescribe any of the generated serial numbers.
5) PROFIT))

Uploader's:NASWARI+ZOHAIB.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Avadon: The Black Fortress / Avadon : Black Fortress [ 1.0 ] [L] [ENG] (2011) By NASWARI+ZOHAIB

All Comments

awesome, thanks!