Autobahn Police Simulator [BuZeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 27, 2015 by BuZeRin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Autobahn Police Simulator [BuZeR] (Size: 873.69 MB)
 Autobahn Police Simulator.exe873.69 MB

Description

ABOUT THE GAME

Autobahn Police Simulator is the first simulation to realistically reflect the working life of a police officer on the German Autobahn. In numerous and diverse operations the player is responsible for enforcing law and order on Europe’s fastest roads. Features : Approximately 40 km (25 mi.) of Autobahn Two police vehicles – patrol car and unmarked car Male and female game characters Flagging down suspicious vehicles Chasing down fleeing suspects Checking for alcohol or drugs Verifying TÜV (MOT) inspection stickers Inspecting truck loads and checking truck driver rest periods Using the unmarked car for speed patrols, then following-up with stops and issuing tickets Small and serious accidents including trucks Securing accident sites Responding to accidents On-site fire and rescue vehicles Day and night shifts Realistic radio communications Support for gamepad and steering wheelName : Autobahn Police Simulator-RELOADEDGenre: Casual, SimulationDeveloper: Z-SoftwarePublisher: Aerosoft GmbHRelease Date: 26 Aug, 2015

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Minimum: OS: Windows 7/8 (64 Bit) Processor: Quad-Core CPU 3 GHz (64 Bit) Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: GPU 1GB VRAM, e.g. NVIDIA GTX 760 or similar (no support for onboard cards) DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Hard Drive: 5 GB available space

INSTALLATION

- Install- PlayIf game doesn't work, install libraries from _CommonRedist folder

SCREENSHOTS

image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
873.69 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Autobahn Police Simulator [BuZeR]

Trailer

Screenshots

Autobahn Police Simulator [BuZeR] screenshot

All Comments

I was kinda excited to try this, Its a great idea for a game.

Tones of problems,
1. not enough buttons on my Joypad and switching from controller to to keyboard is not my idea of fun.

2. driving is like... throwing a rock down a mountain.. It'll land anywhere. I don't know what the makers of this game were thinking releasing this crap lol (It's only funny cos I didn't pay for it!)

Nice upload, Shit game!
Hardware requirements for this type of graphics are a big joke, download and don't ever buy it