Auschwitz - If You Cried, You Died (2007)

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by BunkyJackin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Auschwitz - If You Cried, You Died (2007) (Size: 291.55 MB)
 Auschwitz - If You Cried You Died (2007).mp4291.55 MB

Description

This DVDRip doesn't have a great original source. It seems to be made from a low budget production, but it is an interesting video to see. This appears to be more for educational purposes only, so the quality isn't the best.

From Amazon: "I have NEVER used a video to accompany my teaching about the Holocaust or human rights that has been as well-recieved as this one. So many which we, as teachers, wish to use in our classrooms are inappropriate for viewing by young people (especially in public schools). I am particularly fond of this video for a number of reasons. First, it is only 28-minutes in length. Its punch is quick, wrenching, and to the point. Second, it is about two Auschwitz survivors who were 14 and 16 years old at the time of their imprisonment making it perfect for young audiences. Third, it begins in modern day and ends in modern day, thus making it current and real for students. Finally, it's message is obvious without being didactic. As the events of the Holocaust fade further into the past this is THE video to bring them into focus for today's students."

Video Description: Chronicles the journey of two Holocaust survivors, Mike Vogel and David Mandel, as they re-visit the hell they knew as Auschwitz; also illustrates how the prejudice, intolerance, and violence that characterized the Holocaust provide timely lessons for all of us today.

Enjoy!
~~~BunkyJack~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
291.55 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Auschwitz - If You Cried, You Died (2007)

All Comments

Thanks.
Very welcome, my friend. I hope you've enjoyed this hard-to-find documentary. :)