August Osage County (2013) DVDRip English'aac.V.Power

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on March 11, 2014 by 22bigdaddy55in Movies
Torrent verified.

August Osage County (2013) DVDRip English'aac.V.Power (Size: 1.17 GB)
 Image.png401.79 KB
 Poster.png1.57 MB
 Screencap.png347.04 KB
 screenshot.png401.02 KB
 kickass.png16.21 KB
 TEXT.txt182 bytes
 August Osage County (2013) Trailer.mp444.72 MB
 August Osage County (2013).mp41.13 GB

Description

Drama/Comedy..

Starring Ewan McGregor, Julia Roberts, Margo Martindale, Meryl Streep, Abigail Breslin, Juliette Lewis, Sam Shepard Chris Cooper, Misty Upham, Julianne Nicholson, Dermot Mulroney, And A Cast Of Others.

First Off I Have To Say I Got Roped Into Watching This, And It Ended Up Being Not All That Bad. The Overall Story Is About The Weston Family Who From The Onset You Can Tell Are Dysfunctional To Say The Least And More So Violet (Meryl Streep) Who Has Mouth Cancer And Is Addicted To Pain Meds. Over The Years Her Sister Mattie, (Margo Martindale) And Her Three Daughters Barbara, (Julia Roberts) Ivy, (Julianne Nicholson) And Karen, (Juliette Lewis) Have All Moved On And Gone There Separate Ways In Life. After A Family Death, Every One Returns To The Oklahoma House Including Barbara's Husband Bill (Ewan McGregor) Mattie's Husband Charles (Chris Cooper) Karen's Fiance Steve (Dermot Mulroney) And Mattie And Charles's Son. Once Every One Settles In To Talk About Old Times And Joke Around, It's Not Long Before The Bickering Starts, Jealousy Emerges, Truths Start To Emerge And Eventually They All Either Confront A Past Or Confront There Future Fears. I Found The Storyline To Be Well Played Out And The Acting Was Spot On. Enjoy !!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
August Osage County (2013) DVDRip English'aac.V.Power

Trailer

Screenshots

August Osage County (2013) DVDRip English'aac.V.Power screenshot
August Osage County (2013) DVDRip English'aac.V.Power screenshot