leechers: 1
Added on October 6, 2013 by Edward159in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Audiosurf 2 Beta (Size: 156.33 MB)
 INSTALL.bin146.71 MB
 setup-1a.bin8.99 MB
 setup.exe646.58 KB

Description

Audiosurf 2, previously named Audiosurf Air, is a racing rhythm action score attack video game, created by Dylan Fitterer, which uses the players own music library to generate a course the player needs to navigate through. The sequel adds a wakeboarding mode that lets you distort the songs and features two boats that tug you along and provide opportunities to jump and pull off tricks. Additionally, Audiosprint is a game mode that has the player jump and duck over obstacles, and supports local four-player co-op.

If game/setup doesn't work try downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, the one with setup seems not to work.

Steam Page:Audiosurf 2
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
156.33 MB
seeders:17
leechers:1
Audiosurf 2 Beta

Trailer

Screenshots

Audiosurf 2 Beta screenshot

All Comments

Not bad, I like it.
it will never let me play i picked a song and it has just said loading for like 10 min
In a few hours, maybe day, i will upload a new updated version with mods and skins. It looks a lot better has fewer glitches n' bugs.
Also installation should work for everybody.
ThanQ!!
It works, thanks. At first it didn't work so I had to get the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package" from the official MS downloads site. Then it worked perfectly. I think that's the problem everyone is having. The one bundled with the game doesn't work. So try downloading those and seeing if it works. Hopefully this helps.
Whatever you say friend.. Whatever you say..
I've got a question is it possible to get another torrent with some skins/mods for the game? I'd really like to try out some of the user created mods if its not its all good after I get up some money I'm most likely buying this its fantastic.
I haven't brought game myself so can't help you here lad :)