Atomic email hunter (extractor) version 3.5

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on February 15, 2010 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Atomic email hunter (extractor) version 3.5 (Size: 1.84 MB)
 Atomic_Email_Hunter_3.50.rar1.84 MB

Description

I have used versions of atomic email hunter software for years, with great results when needed. normally i make use of Foxpro instead where I am composing lists based on a certain consistent, predictable format, which foxpro can compose email addresses in conformity with. We normally score better than 90% accuracy this way, and can deliver thousands of email addresses in minutes. (we make responsible use of these, we think it should be a felony to just spam folks with inane stuff instead - thats the same mind that creates viruses!)

This program picks up the email addresses, even on five page levels below the initial provided link.Double click on the registry entry adder included, and then install the program as usual. Its been virus scanned right up to the moment with Rogers anti-virus (our great ISP in this town) so good luck with it, it helps having to find a darned email address at sites where they are buried pages below where you might be looking initially!

Michael Rizzo Chessman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.84 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Atomic email hunter (extractor) version 3.5

All Comments

It works but is at good as it said.... I don`t think so. Are looking at email extractor v 5.6.1.0. Anyone got a crack for it?
working fine
We want latest one....but as this is a indexed torrent we dont know who is the person who uploaded this...so we just have to wait !!
Virus